Chapter 9

Tyler's Pov
----
I woke up disoriented and a child sitting on my legs. I looked around and saw the T.V set to the news and Y.n) staring down at me giggling. "Hey baby, would you be a doll and get daddy his phone?" I asked her. She nodded and scurried off. I sat up and looked around. "Pop-pop and Mi-Mi went to the store, They said it was a surprise!" She said handing me my phone. Today was my little girls birthday! "Hey baby, what'd you want to eat this morning? It can be anything you want!" I said to her. "I want...Food." She said dragging out the word food. Damnit Jon. "I'll make chocolate chip pancakes!" I said smiling. "I WANT DA PUNCAKE!" She said running around. I'm going to beat Miniladds ass when we get home, I swear.
As I'm in the process of making the batter, Y,n) waddles out of her room in a white tu-tu, a Purple kitty shirt and a tiara on her head. "What're you dressed as my sweet?" I asked her chucking. "I'm a riding princess!" She said giggling. "Daddy! I wanna go on the ATV when we're done! Mi-Mi said she had stuff to do inside and-and Pop-Pop said th-That you could take me riding today!" She said panting as she came to a stop from chasing kino. I smiled down at her. "Of course I can take you riding! But breakfast first!" I said to her. I put a pan- or should I say puncake, in front of her.
I went to call mini for a moment. /rinnnnngggggg, rinnnnggggggg\ "Yo Ty whaddup?" Mini asked. "Don't call me Ty what the heck? Anyway, I need you an the boys out today, it's Y,n's) birthday. She said she misses you guys." I told mini. "Oh baby, y'know you miss me too!" Mini laughed as I developed a light blush across my cheeks. "just come out today and bring the boys please and thank you!" I said and hung up. I stepped back into the house and latched the screen door.
Y.n) was sitting up eating like it was her last meal. I chuckled at the sight of her shoving her face full of food like a chipmunk. "D-mfff" she tried talking getting frustrated that her mouth was full. I tried to hold back laughing because she was so confused and angry as to why she couldn't talk. The child had her cheeks stuffed with food. She furrowed her eye brows at me and I laughed harder. Poor thing. "Baby, you gotta swallow the food!" I said. Her eyes grew huge. "Daddy! I love your pancakes!" She said hopping down from the stool. "You ready for riding lil lady?" I asked her. She nodded. I picked her up and put her so she wasn't in my front but not on my side. I set her down to get the ear plugs in and the helmet on. And then I placed mine on. I knocked her helmet twice so she knew we were going now. She held on to the handle bars and looked around in astonishment. God I love her so much. I can't wait until the boys show, imagine how happy she'll be. Okay focus back to the trail. I went careful over the large bumps and shît, I didn't want to hurt her. We pulled back up to the house and I killed the ATV's engine. I got up and yanked the helmet off my head. I unclipped her helmet and took the ear plugs out. "Alright baby girl nap time!" I said out. She protested for like 3 minutes, and then she fell asleep hugging kino. I smiled and texted Ma. /Will you guys be home soon? I put y.n) down for a nap/ I set my phone down for half a second and I got a text. /We'll be home soon!/ okay shower time and then drawing a bath for Y.n).
~~~~
Tyler posted a photo while I was writing this and I screamed omg