Chapter 15

-special guest h2o!-
As she slowly drifted off to sleep all I could think about is one day me and Evan were going to have children. She's honestly going to be my first little girl. I'd always treat her like the princess she was. But she's not MY princess, she's Tyler's. I just prayed that he was keeping her safe. How did she even end up here? That's going to spike attention from CPS. Maybe if she goes into foster care me and Evan could take her in. She'd still get to see Tyler. She'd only be with us until Tyler gets everything in check....my thoughts were interrupted by the door swinging open. Tyler walked in. He was a mess. "It's all my fault." He was mumbling over and over. I stretched out and got off the bed, shutting off netfilx and hugging the poor man. He needed it. "Shh..." I mumbled. "It's okay." I whispered. "It's going to be okay." "She f-fell of the bed...s-she hit her head a-and sh-e went into c-coma..." Tyler sobbed brokenly. I inhaled. "what's cps going to do?"I whispered. While Tyler was her "legal" parent. This isn't going to fly. "they said they'd see what the condition was, if I pass I get to keep her...if...if I fail...she's going into a foster home..."he whispered. I really hope that Tyler passes, he can't lose his baby girl...and his last connection to Emilee. Honestly, if he doesn't pass this test she'll go into foster care...and that can be very scary..maybe I could foster her...that though kept creeping it's way into my mind. Why? I decided to text Evan.
----
/to ev-boo\
Hey hey baby! Can you grab Craig and come to the hospital?
/from ev-boo\
Yeah! Is everything okay? Is y.n) okay?
/to ev-boo\
Yes and no....please just come..
---
It was about 10 minutes for Ev and Craig to come to the hospital. Soon after that a case worker came into the room asking to speak to Tyler alone. He and the lady, her name was Kacey...he looked at her his face was draining it's color. He shook his head over and over. Oh no....Tyler....I walked into the room, not caring. "What's going on?" I ask. "Y.n) here is going into a foster home until Tyler can gather himself." She spoke. I hated her already. "I'll take her until Tyler can get everything together." I rushed out. He looked at me with wide eyes. "I uh..." She spoke slowly. "Let me...let me get the legal documents...the...uh..." She stumbled for words. She pulled a stack of papers out of the briefcase. I looked at Tyler and mouthed "I'm so sorry ty." I signed the papers and looked down. "Mr.Jonathan, You are now the legal guardian of Ms.Y.n) : this means you have to watch and take care of her until Mr.Tyler can take back custody. This is closed until further notice." She had said and walked away. I looked up at Tyler and sighed. "Look it was either me and Evan or someone random." I said. "T-thank you Jon..." He whispered weakly. "Her bags aren't packed up...you'll have to send Evan to come get her stuff..."he was talking in a low tone. "Just remember that she has to have a night bright for when she gets up late at night to use the bathroom, and always get the dinosaur chicken nuggets, always make sure she gets her pills before bed and after breakfast. No soda yet just half water and half juice please.." Tyler was mumbling at this point. He was a great father...but he needed some time to think for himself. And maybe baby proof his apartment some....but he needed some time to straighten out, before her he was a mess, always out partying and getting wasted, maybe this'll get him in a little shape of watching over her. Maybe. I hugged him and said a thank you. Then I walked over to the bed where she was laying. "Hello baby cakes..." I whispered "uncle Evan and I are going to be watching you until daddy can get on his feet a little bit. Daddy loves you so so much...but daddy also has some stuff he needs to get sorted..." I told her. She looked up at me and nodded. "I want a hug from daddy." She whispered. She made grabby hands at him. He walked over to her and embraced her. He was going to need this so he could see how much he really needed her. "I love you daddy." She whispered. "I love you too baby girl just you wait...one day we'll be riding in the open land of a field... But for now I need you to do what uncle Jonny says and you'll be with me once again baby girl." He told her. She nodded. "It's like a sleep over for a few months..." He whispered to her. She nodded and giggled. I walked out of the hospital room to tell Evan... Opps... "Evan.." I said. "Yeah?" He asked. "I um...werefosteringy.n)untiltylercangetbackonhisfeet.." I rushed out. "We're doing what!?" Evan yelled. "Evan! It's for a few months and even then it's us or some random rapist! Evan we have to do it for Tyler. And for her..." I said. He just sighed and nodded. "I suppose it's not going to be terrible." He mumbled. "ThANKS A MILLION BABE!" I said pecking him on the cheek. He chuckled and shook his head. I needed to find her doctor now so I could see when she was going to get discharged. "Dr... DOCTOR!" I said chasing after him. "Ah yes...Jonny Bear was it?" She chuckled laughing. "Tis I! When is my princess getting discharged from this place?" I asked her. "Well we need to run a memory test and then monitor her behavior for at least 12 hours...so around 7 pm tomorrow." She calculated and smiled. "See you around and thank you!" I said walking back I where I came from.
-----
Ah Daddy Delirious is a go. Anywho... Sorry but maybe sorta plot twist? Idk I'm the worst at this XD okey thanks bye!