Capitulo Tres:Last misery

Pain?

Anger?

Heartbreak

Or

Agony?

I don't know what to feel. Is this a nightmare? If it really is, Please spare me from this misery.

I kept running and running bare footed. Until I was lost in the lake of nowhere. And there I cried my heart out as my knees starts to weaken. I gathered all my strength and started to shout whatever I feel.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! For 7 motherf-ng years he made me believe on this false happiness. And I who is so dumb believed in all of his lies. Fuck him. Fuck this life!!" and I started to cry again.

I felt so numb like I have taken a higher dose of anesthesia. After all the things that I have done for him this is what I get in return. Bullshit! I am willing to sacrifice everything just for him but then this happen.

I know he is the reason why I became who I am right now but he is also the reason why I am so destroyed now.

The first time I met him , we became friends. He was my savior, my superhero and life-saver. He saved me from the "hell-school" and from my abusive family. I was happy that time not until he confessed his feelings for me in front of the students of the campus and asked me to become his girlfriend, I never hesitated to say yes because I love him that much. And for the first time I experience real happiness and being loved. Not until now, slowly everything synced in to me that we are never meant to be, that we are not destined for each other.

And I started to cry again.

"God what have I done to deserve this kind of punishment? Am I that really sinful? "I sniffed after saying those words

"Tell me god are you happy seeing me suffer?! Tell me?!" I shouted

If I end up my life now would he be happy? What am I thinking Of course yes. I saw the lake in front of me it was peaceful and it looks beautiful. I wish my life was like this

As I step forward, I saw a pebble and threw it in the lake. I saw how it sink and I think the lake is really deep.

So I started walking again. I felt the cold water down my feet and it gives shiver down my spine.

I have reach the deepest part of the lake and I started to breath .

I laugh at the thought that I have killed myself to run away from the pain.

Maybe I am not really destined to be happy.

Maybe someone has a huge grudge on Mr that's why his making my life miserable.

And Now I started to realize that not all fairytails have happy ending.

I was out breath but before my eyes starts to shut a small smile crept on my face.

Finally I'm free from all the misery.

_FIN_

A/N I have wrote another story which is entitled The Queen Series: the otherside
If you have time you can add it on your library Thank You!