Chapter 12| Ilegal

Ike's Pov

It's lunchtime and we're sat in the cafeteria. As soon as I walked in here Fiona requested I tell her every little detail of our date, so I did.

"Why the fuck are they making it illegal for us to date Americans?" Fiona asks, rage clear in her eyes.

"That's just unfair, not that any Americans here are attractive but still." Jeremy adds.

"It was Barbrady who stopped us, he really hurt my hand." I tell them, showing them the now formed bruise. "Firkle's is even worse."

Fiona gasps at this fact. "Someone hurt my baby's hand?!"

The reaction from Fiona is expected, but the reaction from Jeremy is not. Instead of cursing the people of ignoring the bruise on my hand, he takes my hand in his and looks at the mark. I feel my cheeks heat up at the action.

"Does your hand still hurt? Do your parents know what happened? Do-" Jeremy is cut off by Fiona.

"Man, this is scary. I don't like it when you're concerned Jeremy, stop." At this comment, Jeremy's cheeks burn and he drops my hand like he'll catch a disease from it.

"Shut up, bitch." He hisses, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"Stop being so cruel to each other." Charlotte tells them both. She looks at me and pats my hand that isn't bruised. "This will all work out Ike, don't worry."

I smile at Charlotte. "I hope."

****

Instead of us going back to class, we're all called into the gym for an assembly. This time, I have to sit on the Canadian side but I don't mind now that I have friends. I sit down next to Fiona and feel eyes on me. I find that Firkle is looking at me. I meet his gaze and smile. He smiles back but soon breaks the gaze as Filmore walks in front of him to sit next Ruby. He doesn't look back up at me after that.

Mr Garrsion than enters the room, Catilyn Jenner in tow. She looks around the room and smiles at various people. Mostly our younger male teachers if I'm being exact.

Garrison stands in the centre of the gym so we can all see him from the bleachers. Next to Fiona, I hear Jeremy call him a string of curse words which cause Charlotte to sigh. She mutters something to him and Jeremy scoffs.

"Okay children, others." He starts, nodding at the non Canadian children and then glaring at us. "I'm here to discuss a new matter with you all, a new rule."

Beside Mr Garrison, Catilyn Jenner chuckles. I can see PC Principle watching from a corner of the gym, his glasses shinning, his facial expression unreadable because of them.

"I have seen around town a few couples, couples that make me sick to my stomach." He begins. The gym is deathly silent. "Citizens of South Park being in relationships with them. I know that in this school there are about three mixed couples. One, has already been dealt with. You know who you are."

Confused glances are shared between students. I feel Fiona and Jeremy's gazes on me, but the confrontation between Firkle and I and Barbrady wasn't exactly 'dealt with.' I'm sure Barbrady was sweating throughout the whole ordeal.

Mr Garrison carries on speaking.

"Now I have a new rule set into place, an extremely serious one. I have ordered for officers to be on high watch for mixed couples. You Canadians haven't taken my advice and left so I'm going to make life hard for you all. If I or any officer spot a Canadian and a citizen of South Park together romantically a harsh punishment will be set into place. From now on, love between a Canadian and non-Canadian is illegal."

And with that, Mr garrison leaves the shocked gym. Catilyn Jenner laughs at us and runs to catch up with him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just saw I haven't updated in a while, sorry :3
But it's getting really serious, and I'm so excited for what's about to come next.

CYA LATER NERDZ