Chapter 1 - The Contest

~~~

(Y/N)'s PoV

~~~

"You know what?! We are OVER!!!" I shouted at John. This is the fifth time I saw him cheating on me, and I'm such a fool to even forgive him four times already, but this time, I'm putting my foot down.

"Wha? Babe, c'mon!" He pleaded for my forgiveness, but I just put up a hand, in rejection.

"Don't call me that anymore, and don't make me repeat myself." I rushed out of his room and downstairs.

I headed for the door, but I was stopped by someone pinning me on the wall. It was John. His eyes were full of anger, he gave me a mischievous grin. He slowly inched in forward as soon as there was a small gap of one inch.

"You're not getting away from me.." He then kissed me roughly. He didn't let go of me, I was still pinned on the wall, both of my arms are above my head.

I tried struggling out of his grip, but he made his grip tough enough that'll keep me like this. He pulled apart and still gave me those evil eyes. He lets go of me, making me fall on the floor. I looked up at him and gritted my teeth.

"I TOLD YOU THAT WE'RE OVER!!! SO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I yelled at him and went straight to the door. I was stopped once again, but I yanked out my hand out of his grip and escaped his house. I wiped my lips, that crashed into John's.

I managed to dodge a bullet there, but barely. I was left with a souvenir from him, and I didn't like it. I ran back home and locked my front door. I went upstairs and just locked myself inside my room.

'Why....? Why am I an idiot?! I should've known better...'

I just sat down on the floor leaning against one side of my bed. I laid back my head on my bed and letting out all of the tears. I've been through too much pain already. I buried my head in my knees and hugged myself.

'Why...? Is it bad for me to love someone? Is it bad for me to be loved by someone..?'

I felt so much pain that it made me have headaches. It already made me put scars on my arm. I lifted up my head and rolled up the right sleeve of my sweater. I stared at the damaged arm I have. They were scars that I had to wait patiently to be gone. I cried once more, letting all of the tears roll down my face.

"I just want to be loved...."

*1 Year Later*

I had recovered from what had happened, all thanks to this one guy named SkyDoesMinecraft. His real name was Adam Dahlberg. He helped me through those tough times, and it made me grew feelings for him. How I found out about him, was because of my friend. She's known him for quite a long time and she told me about him making people feel better just by watching his content, and it did.

As of right now, I'm doing fine. I'm better than I was before. I moved on, thanks to Adam. I know he hated us, fans, thanking him and other YouTubers, but I had to thank him when I have the chance to meet him in real life. I just have to. And that's all I can do, aside from confessing to him...
Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out of my pocket and saw a message from Klarisa.

(Y- You, K- Klarisa)

K - Hey, (Y/N)!

Y - Hey, Klari!~