4

It's been so long I'm so sorry >.<

Disclaimer: I don't own bleach but...I wish I owned Ulquiorra and Grimmjow...maybe Black Veil Brides...Off topic. I don't own it.

----------------------------------

"That was awful, never again will I succumb to the petty needs of you people," Rukia said and Ichigo nodded in agreement.

"Oh come on Rukia! It was fun!" I said.

"It was not in the least fun. It was a shameful thing Orihime," she said.

I pouted.

"She's right Inoue, I didn't enjoy it much either," Toshiro said from the back. I'd forgotten he was there.

"Aww Toshiro, don't be such a party pooper," Ichigo's little sister, Yuzu chimed in.

"Let him be Yuzu, people have their own opinions," Karin said and glanced at Toshiro then back at Yuzu.

"What should we do now?" I asked.

"I want ice cream," Rukia said.

We nodded and headed off to the local ice cream place

-------------------

"Renji, carry me home," Rukia said and leaned her full weight on his shoulder.

No she's not drunk, she's just full.

"The things I do for you," he sighed and slung her on his back.

"Not so fast you fool! Do you want to see my ice cream on your shoulder?" she yelled.

Renji only rolled his eyes.

I've noticed over the few days I've been friends with her she uses really pretty language. Like, she speaks so pretty.

We walked down the dark but populated streets. The only people on the street were the ones going home from Don Kanonji's show and they were talking to us about it. They're really nice people, tonight's been a good night.

--------------------------------

Short and crappy chapter I'm sorry it's been so long I just wanted to give you something to read. I've started school and I'm stressed but I'll update more from now on <3

Instagram: diagonal_horizon

Admin page instagram: bands_are_sex