Meeting Me

Hi. My name is Y/N Y/L/N. I'm 13 years old, and I live alone with my dad. My dad recently got transferred to a new office in Virginia. It's going to be hard moving from L.A, to some place in Virginia. To be honest, I don't think it's gonna be hard for me to move. I have no friends to talk to, and I'm just known for "bad things," Here in California. No one likes me so I might as well be happy I'm leaving! "Y/N, the moving van is full! It's time to go!" My father snapped me out of my thoughts, and yelled for me. Saying it's time to go.
"Ok! One minute, let me go to the bathroom first!" I lied. I grabbed a knife, and quickly carved my name into the old wall in my old bedroom. "Y/N Y/L/N." I said as I finished carving. I tossed the knife over into the bathroom, and skipped down the stairs. "Let's leave this hell hole and start a new life!" I whispered loudly to myself, I ran out the door. Looking around, I stare over at the old snobby neighbors house. Laughing on how I broke in and painted walls different colors. And threw eggs on walls, and ripped their sheets, blankets and cut open their couches! Some good times I've had here! But then the street. I turned right to stare down at it. Remembering my mother's "car accident." Of course I knew it was my neighbors, they always hated my family. Probably because of me, mostly. But one night, my mom was walking back home from work and I ran outside to greet her, like everyday. But, as soon as I walked out I saw the neighbors car, racing by, quckily than a strike of lightening. Doing a hit and run move on my mom. You know the rest, I ran, called for my dad, he called the police and stuff. I cried every night after that. She was my bestfriend. Some people think it's stupid to have a mom as a bestfriend. But when you have no one else at all, might as well me the one that gave birth to you.

×××××××××
Don't forget to comment your thoughts on this💓 vote please💙 and share✔