Prologue

We live in a world were the mass media , "the brainwashed society" and the governments with their malevolent agenda force us to live a False Illusion in our own reality. This illusion consumes us and dehumanizes us... This story is about a young man named Aventus Gyra who is pure energy , but still haves his human body. Also haves the "cruel privilage" to be forced to live in the past , in our reality and in our devastated "future progress". But not at the same time , he can't controle it... He travels in time & space spontaneously. Aventus is what people call a failed experiment. The CIA with tyrant help of the future government named him Subject N-WO33 . Society didn't know... Not even his family , he just dissapeared. Those bastards kidnapped him and tortured him for what they said it was the best for mankind... WTF!? That's bullshit! They did everything... MK Ultra , Agent Orange , Mustard Gas , Cancer cells , Chemtrails , Radiation , Gliphosate , Fluoride... Everything that they used for years to blind the humanity! They wanted to create a hybrid man that could control all at their pleasure to gain more and more power... But... what they don't know is that the experiment "failed" in my favor...

Agent Gyra
Friday , October 16 , 1984
4:45pm