Chapter 3

Hey guys sorry for the long wait I really need a cowriter and someone to spell check my writing...also an Idea man would be nice😂

The next morning Jack woke to his normal morning wood. He took a shower after looking at the clock and realizing that it was later than he had planned, he apparently hit the snooze button more than once. After a quick shower and quickly dressing he hurried to the bus stop.

He got on the bus and Carmon waved him to sit next to him. "Oh my god Jack, I can't stop thinking about it"

"We are on the bus Carmon"

"Please when we get to school just a quick taste?"

"Carmon please!" Jack said. Jack was thankful when the bus pulled into the school drive and he hurried off almost before the bus stopped which drew a look from the bus driver.

Jack hurried through the throng of students and went in search of Luanne, he found her again in the theatre. "Luanne, please I need to talk to you"

"I'm still not sure if I'm talking to you" she said.

"Please this is serious" Jack said.

"What's so serious?"

"Well... I really don't want to tell you in front of everyone"

"Well then your not going to tell me" Luanne stated firmly.

"You remember when you kissed me?" Jack asked quietly.

"Oooh" some of the girls gasped.

"Don't remind me"

"And you did what you did?"

"Again don't remind me"

"Well I sorta, and Carmon and... well that's my problem."

"Carmon has been your problem since forever Jack," Luanne said firmly, "you have had goo goo eyes for her since forever and we all know she will never give you the time of day."

some of the girls tittered at that.

"I know but now she won't leave me alone I had to almost restrain her"

"Hum Okay, now I'm curious meet me at lunch and we will talk about it"

Jack managed to duck Carmon right up to and until lunch, where she and her cohorts cornered him. "What did you do to her" Collette asked.

"She had done nothing but babble about you since she got to school" Janice added.

"She keeps talking about how she wants to eat your cum again, Like Eww EEEWWW" Collette said

"Did you drug her or something?"

"Look I don't want to talk about it" Jack said finally. "I can't do anything about Carmon"

"But sweetie I need you" Carmon groaned as she advanced on him. Jack stepped backwards as she stepped forwards until he hit a wall. Carmon reached out and put her hands on either side of his head, "Now now Jack you know I want some more, you said I could have some more"

"I said maybe" Jack corrected her.

"I don't care about maybe Jack, I need it please!" She groaned. Jack saw his opening and ducked under Carmon's arms before she could close the distance and press herself against him. he hurried down several hallways and up some stairs and back out into the courtyard where people were still eating.

He surveyed the crowd for several minutes.

Before laying eyes on carmon, she was frantically looking around just searching for a glimpse of him. he had to get out of there. so he ran down the hall and jumped down the the stairs pushing past a sea of people he pushed the big metal doors to the highschool open, stepping out into the blazing sun jack sprinted home.