chap 1

HEYYY (If you red my last book i deleted it bc i really didnt like it sorry)BTW THERE WILL BE SELF-HARMING AND LOTS OF CUSSING THANK U FOR READING

"Your a wizard Harry."

"I..I..I'm a what."

"YOUR A MOTHER FU**ING WIZARD DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR THE BIG OAF."

"SHUT YOUR STUPID FACE."I screamed as I hit the annoying 13year old boy who had sat next to me in the face with a pillow.

"NERD."He said still laughing.

"SHUT P YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE LOVE FIR HARRY POTTER."

"YEAH BECAUSE THERS NOTHING TO LOVE ABOUT IT."At that, I got up and chased the boy untill i saw my favorite six year old.

"ALEXIS."I said as i picked up the tiny person and hugged her.

"Juniper guess what?"

"What?"I asked with a grin when I saw her face light up.

"IM GETTING ADOPTED!!"

"OH THATS AMAZING."I her in a bone crushing hug.

"Oh shut up I can tell your jealous."Said the annoying boy as he came from the hallway with some chips.

"No Jackson I,for one,have a heart so I am happy for turn back to Alexis and give her a winning smile and loving hug. Of course I'm jealous i'm 16 almost 17 and has only been adopted like 5-6 and 3 of them were hell.

Ok so just some back-ground info I was dropped off here when i was 3 I dont know what happed to my parent because I know if there still alive ill be sad they left me and didnt want me or if they died well ill be sad that there dead so I think its better off not knowing but I know somewhere in the future curiosity will get the best of me and i will search but not now.

There are 15 kids in this home and 5 care takers,Ms.Wilson and Ms.Tee are my favorite I really dont care about the others because sooner or later Jack and his friend Alex will scare them out or theyll just give up.

"Im sorry Juney."Said Alexis with these sad eyes that made my feel for her.

"No no hey look i'm so happy your going to be in a family,and it's noy your fault.She smiled and gave me a hug.

"Well I'm going to do my homework."I said and got up and walked to my room and there sat my roommate.

"JUNIPER."Screamed the 14 year old girl.

"Yeah Liz?"

"I DONT UNDERSTAND MATH AT ALL LIKE WHO GIVES A F*UCK ABOUT THE STUPID AREA OF A STUPID CIRCLE."I laughed.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY IM GOING TO FAIL IN LIFE!"

"Same."

"UGH so you can't help?"

"Nope sorry I cheated most of my 7th year."

"But your smart?"

"When I want to be."

"Ugh whatever i'll ask Ms.Tee."She got up from her bed and walked out.

I got out my backpack from under my bed and pulled out science. On the 3rd question which was why do women have period's? I gave up because well I just didn't want to do this and because I thought the answer was stupid.I fell down on the bed once I out my backpack and then decided to take a nap.Then the door opened.

"UGHH CAN I PLEASE TAKE A NAP."Then I saw a little old woman standing in the door way.

"Excuse me but you have a visitor."She said in a very annoyed tone.Ialways annoyed Ms.Wilson but we both love each other.

"Who?"

"Someone now go downstairs they are waiting for you in the meeting room."

"Meeting room?"The meeting room where was parent who wanted to adopt would talk to kids that that they would maybe want.  

"Yes."

"Well do I look okay?"

"You look beautiful."She said and walked towards me, placed her hand on my back and guided my towards the room.

I have not been in that room in forever a year and half to be exact. I walked in and saw a couple with a girl who looked around my age. She was beautiful. They all were I suddenly felt very insecure your always insecure a voice said shut up.

"Hello."Said the woman, she had a sweet voice.

"Hello."My voice cracked.

"So Juniper your problably think why were here because your almost 17 and nobody want a teenager."

I chuckled and whipered a little yeah.

"Well my and my husband work in a foster home for teenager's that havent been adopted oh yeah sorry my name is Bonnie and this is my husband James and my daughter Ariadna."

"Hi."I said to all of them and shaked their hands.

"Well yeah we run a foster home for teenager that will be soon leaving the system also dont worry about being alone becaue well there are lots of kids your age and of course my daughter but we will also be taking your friend Elizabeth."She said with a smile.

"Her name is Liz-beth."

"Oh im sorry."She gave me another little smile and I returned.

"When will we be leaving?"

"Wednesday."I shook my head,toady was Monday winter break started last week.

"Here's a book and if you have any questions just call the number that i wrote down on the front."

I looked down and saw a written number."Wait Mrs..."

"Akins."She awnsred.

"Mrs.Akins will I still be able to see my friends here."

"Of course"

"Okay thank you..bye."I exchanged hug with my future foster famly.

I walked up to my room and saw Liz an she got up and hugged me and mumbled a thank you.

A bunch of memories came rushing and I felt tears build up.Come on Juniper cry a river build a bridge and GET OVER IT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!
1gerardway1 (haha)
please comment,vote,and follow..or dont i really dont care about silent readers (bc I am one)

NEXT CHAP-view of Juniper and wed comes to fast and her first day!
LOVE YOU