Gone forever

Noone~

Springtrap groaned,trying to move but couldn't."what the-..Connor?" Springtrap asked weakly.bonnie stumbled out of the closet accidentally,taking freddy with him as they both fell to the floor."nice one" "you pushed me!" "WHAT THE FUCK" springtrap cried,trying to move his wrists."heh...ah shit" freddy groaned.bonnie sat up."ugh...found you?" He said quietly.

It took everything to not yell at him since bonnies really innocent and emotional,so springtrap just bit his lip harsh."where's..goldie" he growled.goldie pushed the door open and looked at the two on the floor."I knew coming out of the closet wasnt your best thing but seriously,atleast try to stay on your feet?" Goldie mumbled."there were to many puns in that..." Bonnie grumbled,facing the floor.

"Why..how did you find me" springtrap whimpered."for one,you blacked out in a basement completely torn up and bleeding and two,whoever the hell the other kid was for sure didnt do a good job at protecting you if that's what he was trying to do" goldie mumbled,throwing Connors old necklace beside springtrap.

'No..no...no..he did make it...goldies a joker..he lies alot..don't cry..no'

"Goldie.." Bonnie mumbled quietly."he's alive?!" Springtrap asked quickly."no,who the fuck said that?" Goldie mumbled.springtrap looked down at the cuffs connecting his wrists to the headboard of the bed and groaned."undo them now goldie" springtrap growled."not mine,freddy where's the key" goldie smirked."who's bed am I on?!" "I'm joking,there a cops..dont tell my mum" goldie mumbled,undoing the cuffs quickly then backing away as springtrap jumped up."I need to go back there-Connor isn't dead-he's probably" "springtrap,he was dead.he didnt have a pulse" bonnie said softly as ever,sitting on the edge of the bed."plus he didn't react to m-".freddy hit goldie hard in the shoulder to shut him up."Connor..and Markus..." Springtrap whimpered.

"You found Markus?" Goldie asks.suddenly springtrap jumped up and ran out of the room,crying hard."god dammit..springtrap!" Goldie yelled,chasing after him to the other room.springtrap fell onto the bed."c'mon spring" goldie mumbled,picking him up."piss off! Like you care! If anything bonnies the only one who does" springtrap whimpered."I bet bonnie was the only one who told Markus to not leave!" Springtrap cried,trying to push goldie away but couldn't see threw the tears."none of us knew-" "don't-give me that-" springtrap choked,crying harder as he gave up fighting against goldies strength."emotional little spring" goldie mumbled,laying them down."m..Markus.."

Soon enough springtrap had fallen asleep,sobbing and hiccuping.

"Am I being blamed?.." Bonnie asked quietly,standing at the door."no".

Once springtrap had woken up,everyone else was asleep even goldie who had promised to stay up till springtrap woke up but failed."wha...Markus-.." Springtrap whimpered,facing the open window and sobbing again."springtrap..shut up.." Goldie groaned.springtrap growled and slammed the pillow over goldie,facing the window again,sobbing harder."augh..fuck m-..." Goldie trailed off,sitting up and looking at springtrap."we can't bring him back springtrap" "I wish we could!" Springtrap says angrily,closing his eyes,ready for goldie to slam the pillow back over him as revenge."I..feel sick" springtrap whimpered.goldie didn't respond,only looked down at the younger male."C'mon..before you throw up or something" goldie groans,pulling springtrap up with him.

----

Aaugh...

Sorry I'm not really into fnaf anymore so updates are harder....

I'm really into this ship called: johnny x ponyboy.its a male x male story so~