School riots 3/3

Freddy~ (last chapter was in noones POV btw)

"Augh...what happened?".i looked back at the bed and laughed,bonnie was pretty fucked up from last night.I gotta get him cleaned up before mum sees...well be in deep shit if she finds out we went to the riots again.

"The riot,you killed so-" "ok ok ok,nevermind..I feel sick again already" bonnie whimpers cutely.he was so submissive,almost exactly like a female but male...and cuter.

"Can I have a shower" "yeah,I'll come in once I finish your assessment" "my what?" "You ran out of class,remember? Chucking a mental attack of yours because your taser went off and shocked Mitchell" I say,leaning back on the chair and thing my feet on the desk.

"He deserves it anyway,he's a fuckin know it all" bonnie snaps."anyway,come on" I say,getting up.he stumbled off the edge of the bed and looked up,groaning.

~~~

Goldie~

I think it's bad iv been cuddling this one for four hours straight...my arms are numb..I can't feel my feet or legs...eh,atleast he isn't that heavy since I had to Carry him upstairs.

"BOYS WAKE UP".

Augh..

"Uh-oh shit".i looked up and laughed,he tried pulling the blanket up like he was a female."you were sweaty as fuck so I took your shift off" "and my jeans?!" "Yeah,you were sweating" I smirked.it was fun undressing him...even though I now have a large slap mark across my face from moving him to his side and him suddenly reacting in his sleep.

"Do you have a spare school uniform?" "Uh..probably" I mumble,getting up.he was so shy..it was pretty cute.cherry was nothing like him,she was all rough and tumble,didnt want anything to do with gays..so she hated freddy and bonnie and was just a plain bitch,she would come over and start bagging out kids she saw on the bus like one girl who was wearing a uniform dress but it was to long,she complained about every fucking thing freddy done,wether it was kiss bonnie in the hallway,complain about him being in my room for five minutes or whenever we went out and bonnie and freddy came along,she'd complain how they had to be around me..she was the type of bitch I would've beaten up by now but had to say yes because I'm a fucking idiot.

I chucked him a shirt and walked out,into freddys room...and like usual,him and bonnie were making out."can you two go a day without grinding on eachover?" I mumble in a soft tone,going into his cupboard.since bonnie hates being at his house he usually leaves his jeans and whatever hell need the next day at our house..which is most of his clothes but he's like spring.shy,he packs them up neatly but freddy just messed them up to fuck with him.

I took one of freddys old uniform pants and went back into my room.

Springtrap was fast asleep again,gripping the shirt but with his head down."hey..bud,come on..." I mumble,shaking him.

Noone~

The five walked into the school and instantly freddy had to grab bonnie...everyone stared at them as they walked through the quite,packed corridor."HE KILLED JAMIE" one girl squealed and everyone turned to her and her group who stood at the end of the hall.

Freddy took the school jacket off and covered bonnie with it,growling as he took bonnies taser from the jacket pocket of bonnies."goldie..take him" freddy mumbled,pushing bonnie into goldies arms.suddenly,freddy ran forward and so did two of the others girls,one gripping a switch blade and the other,laughing and reveals the brass knuckles.

Derrick pushed through the crowd and took one girl down,taking the switch blade and holding it out far enough to cut the others leg,making her stumble and trip."good show,still wanna fight or keep fuckin around?" Freddy mumbled,looking down."FOR JAMIEEEE!"

"STOP ALL OF YOU"

Goldie pulled bonnie away into the crowd as the deputy stomped in between freddy and the girls.

"YOU,YOU HAVE THE WORST RECORD IN THE SCHOOL FOR VIOLENCE,FIVE AVOS" she yelled at freddy as he crossed his arms,cocking an eyebrow obviously not caring."AND YOU,YOU AND YOUR LITTLE GANG ARE TO GO TO MAIN OFFICE AND STAY THERE,THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH" she yells,yanking the two girls up by the collar.

"What's an avo?" Springtrap asked quietly."an after school detention.." Goldie mumbled,putting a head behind bonnies head to quite him down.

"Eh,whatever,iv had worst...atleast it wasn't a leave..Bon,come here" freddy mumbled,taking bonnie from goldie and hugging him tight."nice one faz,know Derrick will kill you" foxy growls,looking back through the crowd."like I said,don't care..".

The bell rang and instantly everyone bolted to class as hall monitors set out.

"Come on,we got free period" goldie smirks,running to the change lockers and barging the steel gate open.they all ran inside and locked the door,sitting in the shower room which was locked up only for aft school soccer grouped to use.

"So..what should we do this avo?..apart from you" goldie mumbles,glaring at Freddy."jack might be havin another one of his party's...he don't know them but I can sneak em' in" foxy says,smirking."nah..not after last night..my heads still pounding".

Goldie laid down,facing the ceiling."jacks an asshole though,you know what goes on in his bedroom while the party's going-" "can we not being that up again.." Freddy hissed,covering bonnies ears."what do you mean?..." Markus mumbles."rape" Derrick yelled as the others began laughing..expect freddy and bonnie.

"Freddy I'm pretty sure your not the only ones who managed to get your dick in bonnie,bonnies a male version of a slut" "your a slut!" Bonnie growled,starting his taser behind the jacket pocket."ok ok,les not get to feisty.." Foxy says,getting up.

"So..where did Derrick go?" Markus asked."in here,goldie you have shit all in your bag-oh hell yah!" "DOG,STAY AWAY FROM THOSE,THEY ARE MINE!" Goldie yells,running after j-dog."if you want one,there's some in my bag,I haven't got a lighter though..can tasers start one?" "Don't think so,here"

"Is this all you's do during free period? Smoke?" "Nah not really...I mean,bonnie has a reason to being them because he's a fucking nutzo person and needs to relax with them but I just being them as something to do" goldie mumbles,lighting one up.

~~~~

"Finally,home!" Goldie growls,falling onto the lounge."bonnies been asleep for ages..even during lunch,he passed out on freddys lap and didnt eat" "then make sure he eats,if he smokes hell throw up again...like last time" goldie growls,turning to freddy as he stands bonnie up."mum?...she must've went out" freddy says,holding bonnie as he stumbles forward and trips.

"Great..so..Markus..springtrap..can you's wrestle?"