ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥

𝙆𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨~𝙇𝙖𝙮𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙚 
   "How much more time you gon' waste? How many more times you gon' lie to my face?''

𝙄 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚~ 𝙇𝙖𝙮𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙚
"You just gon' get me arrested. And I'ma leave you in stitches''

𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙒𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨~𝙇𝙖𝙮𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙚
"I'm so tiredof going back to the same shit. I'm so tired of going back to the lame shit''

𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙚~ 𝙅.𝙄 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝙉.𝙔
"I heard that you freaky, maybe you should teach me. I'm afraid to tell you how these other bitches treat me. You don't gotta worry, I'ma pull up when you need me. How my bitch bad is what I wonder like I'm Stevie''

𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙙~𝙇𝙞𝙡 𝙏𝙟𝙖𝙮
"I got up out my Birkin, it's workin'. She said she a virgin, it's hurtin'. But she ain't never show me love when my pockets hurtin'''

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩~ 𝙀𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙞 𝙁𝙩 𝙏𝙮 𝘿𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙖 $𝙞𝙜𝙣
"I'ma drink up, I'ma smoke some'. Keep it moving, it was nice to know ya. Boy watch me leave. You ghost to me''

𝙉𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙙~𝙀𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙞
"Than somebody who loves me naked. Someone who never asks for love. But knows how to take it. Are you that somebody. Who sees a wall and breaks it. Are you ready to fight just to see what's lost behind my flaws. Can you love me naked?''

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨~𝙅𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙚 𝘼𝙞𝙠𝙤 𝙁𝙩 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙠𝙤
"Anything should happen, anything should happen. 'Cause anything could, if anything should happen. Know that you'll be alright, know that you'll be alright''

𝘿𝙤 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧~𝙇𝙞𝙡 𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙙
"You fell in love with a fuck nigga. Now you feel like you can't trust niggas. You the one that went and stuck wit 'em. Know you knew he was a fuck nigga''

𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚~𝙏𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙞
"She got a thing for them shooters, know we on go. Like seven, eight, nine of these niggas are off the scope. That be ten, eleven, twelve. Give me thirteen reasons he shouldn't go to hell''

𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜~𝙏𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙞
"Reminiscing about the time when my dawg died. I got the call had a hard time, yeah. Breathe in breathe out. Always tryna get even so we out''

𝘽.𝙎~𝙅𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙚 𝘼𝙞𝙠𝙤 𝙁𝙩 𝙃𝙚𝙧
"Some of y'all ain't never had no real bitch and it shows. I keep it one hunnid from my head down to my toes. Back up on my bullshit. Back up on the move. Touch down in my hometown, got nothing to lose. I am on my own now, I am in control now. I need you to go now, I can fix my own crown''

𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨~𝙅𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙚 𝘼𝙞𝙠𝙤 𝙁𝙩 𝘽𝙞𝙜 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙣
"Hey, the past, that's history. The future, that's a mystery. The present, that's a gift, that's why they call it the present''

𝙋𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙉 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨~𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙟
"Yo, people'll love you and support you when it's beneficial. I'ma forgive, I won't forget, but I'ma dead the issue. Soon as you out a niggas' lives is when they start to miss you. They see you doin' good now it's kinda hard to diss you. Niggas be sick when they remember all the bad they wished you. Niggas be mad when they can't come and live lavish with you''

𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙~𝙅𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙚 𝘼𝙞𝙠𝙤
"Go figure. You were the trigger. You brought me to an obstructed view. When you knew the picture was bigger''

꧁꧂

An: This is only part 1 of the playlist for the book the songs will go throughout the whole book but I'm just splitting them up