𝕆𝕔𝕙𝕠

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝄁︎ 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

"It's Christmas Ken, I thought you said yo ass was gon' die" I laughed watching Kentrell get on live smiling.

It's been two years since the Gee Money incident. I recall Gee beaming over my body, then Kentrell and 3three leaning over me, attempting to stop the blood before I went out. The rehabilitation period was tough since I had to stop dancing because I had to relearn how to walk. Boozilla was shot and died on the railroad tracks just two months later. His death messed up the entire gang, especially Kentrell because they were cousins.

In vengeance, Kentrell and the gang slid on the opps the next day. They were apprehended by authorities two days later, and Kentrell was arrested. While incarcerated, he was making a lot of money from his songs.

"Surprise Shawtayyyyy" Kentrell yelled into the camera. Comments started to roll in fast asking how he's alive.

User1: So this nigga ain't dead?🦧

bbgbabyjoe ✔︎: Yb got yall asses shook🤣

User2: Well I'll be damned 👨🏾‍🦳👓🤏🏾

"Ahahahaha" I busted out laughing as he did that fake ass laugh. I shook my head before approaching Montana, who was smoking by the car. Montana and I met a few months after Kentrell began rapping.

"What's taking them so long to check us in?" I asked Montana

"A lot of people are checking in today so we're just waiting for our keys," He said making me nod my head

"Y'all thought big slime was gon' die huh?" Kentrell said squatting in front of the phone. I smiled and shook my head as he mocked his fans. Montana handed me the blunt before entering the hotel. Kentrell raised an eyebrow at me before nodding me over. I approached him and squatted alongside him.

"Y'all should've known this girl wasn't gon' let me die," He said, throwing his arm around my shoulder as I blew smoke into the camera.

"I'll be damned if this nigga died on my watch," I said as Kentrell held his hand out for the blunt. I took another puff before passing it to him. I blew the smoke out through my nose as I read the comments.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up seeing Montana standing there with our key cards in his hand. I tapped Kentrell before standing up. I grabbed my key card from him, saying thank you before walking towards the car to get my bags. After we put the bags on the cart, we went into our rooms and called it a night.

▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅

"I just feel neglected and unwanted in this friendship," I sighed, pouting as I watched eat some Buffalo wings. His ass went with Montana and got some while I was sleeping but didn't get me anything.

"Rhia I already said yo ass could have half," He sighed before breaking off the lid of the container to put the wings in.

I don't want half bitch, I want the whole thing

"I can't ever have nun," I heard him mumble making me slap him upside his head.

"Well, you should've thought about a bad bitch and go me something when y'all was out," I exclaimed looking at him and Montana. After he put 10 wings on the container, I snatched it before walking over to the table he had in his hotel room. He bucked at me before answering his phone that was ringing.

"Say, twin!!!" I heard Ben loud ass voice. I ran back over there with a wing in my hand when I heard his voice.

"Say 10!! When you coming out here," Kentrell asked pushing me back because I was leaning over his shoulder. I plucked his head before waving at Ben.

"Imma be out there tomorrow fasho," He said after greeting me. I sat down to finish the rest of my wings.

▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅

"Lies, that's what they told me, I never asked for shit at night, Only for you to hold me" I sung with Kentrell from backstage as he performed on stage.

I did it out of love, baby
Never said you owed me
Now I don't wanna fuck with you
It's gonna kill me slowly

I watched as he and the gang danced around on stage, entertaining the crowd. He turned around facing me and motioning me to come out. I shook my head at him scrunching my face up.

We ain't never did that befo frenn

"Hold up" He said into the mic before coming over to me. He grabbed my hand and yanked me on stage. I held a mug on my face as we walked out. The fans screamed even louder when they saw us walk out.

"Girl stop acting like you shy cause' you not," KD said as we walked passed him. I flipped him off before standing beside Kentrell as he finished rapping. I decided to stop acting shy and turn up with him.

Somethin' must be in them nigga's head
Wrong if they thinkin', I ain't clutchin'
Can't take cover when I start bustin'
Leave 'em like one said they love me
Patrol still wanna cuff me
No love for one, say fuck me
You supposed to be the one
I run to, but you ain't 'round

I hyped him up as he rapped. After he performed a couple more songs, the show was finally over. We went back to the room backstage and waited for the car to come. I walked over towards the fruit tray they had in here.

"You did yo shit frenn" I told him while eating the fruit from the fruit tray.  I popped a strawberry in my mouth and savored the sweet taste it had.

(An: I'm eating some strawberries so I just had to put it in😙)

"As he should! I taught him everything he knows" KD said patting Kentrell should making Kentrell shrug him off. Everybody chuckled while I just shook my head.

"Know Yk that's a Sherhonda teaching him that" I said making everybody bust out laughing. Kentrell smacked his lips.

"Y'all gon' stop playing with me like Ian been like dat" He bucked at us before crossing his arms as we laughed.

▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅

Y'all I don't went back and forth on this damn chapter for months 😭

here y'all go after a damn year almost