Prologue

Ishma usually doesn't mind the attention or the whispers but when it has to do with a certain Maitland she couldn't help but be conscious of all they had to say. Even his building screamed arrogance. She walked up to the Secretary who was busy chatting away on her phone. She was saying loud enough for every woman in a ten mile radius to hear that she will be "tapping" the boss soon.
Getting annoyed she tapped her fingers loudly on the desk.
"Amanda get your ass off that phone!" She heard an all too familiar voice.
"how may I help you the woman," trembling. Ishma could understand why. Zackery s voice was a powerful roar that can intimidate a person who is not even in the same building or even state but she is the only who can say that she had never once wanted to run to the nearest toilet after speaking to him.
With a shook of her head she said,"don't bother," and toward the office. The lady tried to stop her then but she had already inside the office. She slammed the door in the scared secretary face.
" please tell me I am planning to find a wife for whoever is not you," she said glaring at him.
" wish I could but am getting old now," was his reply," but am sure finding me a suitable wife isn't hard " and there was the arrogant jerk.
" says you," she said.
They had a staring battle she hating him and he loving to annoy her.
" Maria will be here tomorrow to get this over with, try not to shag her," she told him.
" why not you?" He asked.
"because I will be busy finding a wife for Marco and I can't stand you," she said the truth.
" I want you ish you are the best at what you do," he told her.
She smiled at the compliment and said," that may be the truth but you did say it will not be that hard and that means the French God needs my help more than you do."
He looked irritated for a moment but then said," you are good well played ish I do need your help am after all not the easiest person to get along with."
She chuckled at the truth in his words.