Girl made of Sugar (Pt. 3)

Never in Splendid's life has he felt so useless.

Flippy has been avoiding him for awhile, causing the hero  to wonder what is good, and what is bad. How will he know when he's in between? Groaning, he slams his head on the desk. Why was this so hard?! Why was the hottest guy in school so distant?!

The blue haired man froze.

"Did I just call Flippy hot..?"

He groans once again, putting his hands to his face.

'I can't be gay! Maybe.... Maybe I'm not! I mean--LGBT, maybe I'm Bi? No, I want to be full Hetro....' he sighs, turning around and looking into a mirror. There are days where he really hates himself. But, seriously, who wouldn't like Flippy?

His emerald green eyes only spoke happiness, his soft, pastel green hair was so smooth and silky, his private uniform... It made him look so strong...

Shaking his head, Splendid wipes his mouth. Did he actually start drooling thinking about him?

He makes a quick mental note before deciding to visit the military boy. Grabbing his usual jacket, he heads out.

• • •

This seems fun...
A dark, demonic voice rang out in his head. The hell?

"What?" Flippy jumps up from the bed.

"Ian? Was...w-was that you?"

Flippy asks, a bit frightened. Why did he sound so demonic?

What? Am I not allowed here?

"No.. you are...just... Uh.." Flippy quickly tried to come up with an excuse, just for him to laugh.

You're pathetic at times, Flippy, you truly are!

With a jolt, he jumps out of bed and into the bathroom, splashing cold water on his face.

'He has never been this dark...not until I saw...Candy...'

In realization, Flippy's eyes widened. Did Candy start this? She doesn't even know of Ian. He let his breath hitch, remembering the death of his brother.

Seeing his brothers corpse...

I fell into darkness.

• • •

"We have to work quickly, Ash." The grey pony jumps from the burning building, watching those trapped inside. "We can't touch him while he's under the protection of... Them."

"Fuck, you're right. I think Candy is leaving to that Human world, we can sneak through the portal. Would that work?"

"Well, we still need to finish school, so it would make sense. Smart thinking."

Ash beams, giggling softly. "Thank you, Fang! I try," she looks at Candy with the others, Dash being splattered with blood at the factory she works at.

"I just hope this works."