Background Information

(Picture is the two bad guys of this series, they end up being a big part. ALSO. Go back and start reading again, all the chapters...so far...are now in my new writing style!~ I hope you guys like how new and improved it is!)

"So...what you're saying is that my father basically was a saint and made a deal with Lucifer which caused Manic to become Lucifer jr and me to literally live in his playpen? And my Mom is the reason I can see you?"

"Pretty much..." Candy's voice rang within his thoughts as he looks up.

"Where's Twi?"

"Starting a Zombie Apocalypse."

"She couldn't have started it here?" Flippy asks, dumbfounded. She always has to mess with her world, why not this one for a change?

Splendid was silent. "I see you've had a more fucked up life than mine."

"Gee, thanks for the moral support." Flippy replied, rolling his eyes. Splendid only smirks.

"Okay, but who are you?"

"My name...used to be Pumpkin. Pumpkin Patch. I'm now known as the Candy Mare, or Candy for short. Is that what is important right now is that you boys get out of here, ASAP." Candy stomps her hoof to the ground, eyes narrow.

"Wait, why..?" Flippy raises a brow.

"Long story short, a little mare might want some bloodshed. I don't know if she got her girlfriend in on it, but that doesn't matter." She replies, rolling her eyes.

"Wait a minute," Splendid cuts in sharply, flying in the air. "Not only do we have that Tiger Army on Flippy's tail, but we have horses also?"

"They aren't horses... Well, one ism the other is a Pegasus."

"Well fuck."

Candy laughs at this, shaking her head. "I'll be trying to keep them in the area. Though, don't tempt me with them. One is annoying as fuck and the other will just follow what she says."

Flippy sighs. "What do they look like? Give me their information."

Candy only gives a subtle nod, speaking. "We have the older one, Fang. Fang is the earth pony. Usually follows alongside Ash; though she does what is told, she will get in your way of hurting Ash," she explains, sitting down. "Then we have Ash... Well, full name being Ashlynn. She is the more dangerous one. I don't exactly know what's wrong with her, but she has a... Dangerous mind. It tells her some things, such as how to kill a pony. She's the younger one and doesn't exactly like listening, but will if you're friends with her. She usually follows me around... it's either to watch me kill or to learn. Both is bad."

Candy digs into the soil, her swirled eyes look up at the two males. "I never have to deal with Fang, it's always Ash. And for their appearance? Fang is dark grey with an orange mane and tail with a black streak down the middle, orange eyes. Ash is pink with a black mane and tail with dye in it. Last time I saw her the dye wasn't in, so who knows what her hair looks like? She also wears neon green contacts, an fyi." Candy finishes.

Flippy stares at her before looking up at his flying friend. "Got all of that?" He asks, not understanding most of the words his dead friend had spoken, but not wanting her to repeat it. Splendid only nods.

"It's nearly four AM. You guys should get to bed."

"How's Octi?"

"... We will discuss that later. Goodnight, Flippy. It was nice meeting you, Splendid."

With that, the mare walks into the dark forest. The hero looks over at Flippy, reading his expression.

Confusion and sadness covers his face, tears dwelling in his eyes.

"I don't understand. What made my mother and father do that idiotic stuff?"

"Hell if I know, Flipper. Let's go."

"Okay. Oh, and Splendid?"

"Hm?"

"Call me Flipper again and I will gut you."