ii.

Rilene's POV

I was walking home alone in the evening.The moon was about to appear laying its light on the wet London streets...As usual it was raining but thankfully not much...

All my way back home I couldn't help but think about what happened today:I got fired.I know noone else knows that I used to work at Starbucks but it was quite a big deal to me...My family needs the money...but most importantly Jamie.He is so young and he doesn't deserve being stuck in a wheelchar for the rest of his life...Everyone has the right to a nice childhood.

As I was merely two blocks away from my house I felt my phone vibrating into my jeans' pocket.I looked at my watch to see it wasn't the time yet for Hanna to come so as to go to Mike's party so I kinda got worried...

I put it out of my pocket and saw the word "Dad" flickering on the screen...Could it get any worse?

To be more frank,my parents got divorced 5 years ago.They haven't been in good terms since then and my dad refuses to take up any responsibilities as far as his children concern.I don't mind actually,I mean,I have my mum and that fully suffices for me but I've always missed a father model from my life...His attitude towards us hasn't been the most nurturing it can be but I've got used to it...He has now moved on and made a new family so thankfully he doesn't bother us a lot...However what agitates me the most is that he refuses to give a penny for his child's surgery...And that's what disgusts me the most...How can a person be that heartless???I mean things didn't work out for him and my mum but Jamie is his child...How can he be that indifferent???Also he doesn't stay in contact with us a lot...and when I say us I mean Jason and me...He has no contact with Jamie whatsoever...When we were little we used to hang out at his place once in awhile like every weekend but when we grew up more mature we both realised what kind of a person he is...Furthermore his new wife doesn't want to have any contact with us...

Anyway I picked it up curious to find out what he wanted...

"Dad?"

"Hey Rilene!How are you,darling???"-No,I won't fall in his trap again...-

"I'm fine.How come you called,anyway?"

"Uh...you know...I've found a job for you..."

"A job???No,I don't need a freaking job from you."

"Wait.Listen,Rilene.I know you need money to cover the expanses of your brother's surgery...."

"My brother is your son too!"I snapped him off.

"Argh!I know,please listen to me...If you accept this job you'll be able to pay for your brother's surgery in less than three months..."

"What???"

"I'm serious Rilene...please think about it!!!My job relies on your decision too..."

"I don't care about your job!"

"I know,but think about your brother..."

"What kind of job is it????I know nothing about music...I can't sing..."-My father works in SycoMusic...he is like Simon Cowell's assistant...I know he gets paid very well...but still refuses to pay for Jamie...-

"It has nothing to do with music...Uh...Do you know One Direction's Liam Payne?"

"Yeah...I've heard of him but what has he to do with this???"

"You're gonna get paid to be his girlfriend..."

"WHAT???ARE YOU CRAZY?THAT'S IMMORAL!!!!"

"Wait...I'm not finished...Not any kind of real girlfriend.A beard..."