True Love - Part 2

Harry's P.O.V:

I awake to the sound of steady beeping and quiet chatter around me. I lie on an uncomfortable bed with scratchy sheets, my head resting on a stiff pillow. The room I'm in is sterile white and dull, machines surrounding the bed. Small tubes are attached to my upper body that lead to machines and a small bag with a water-like fluid inside. I recognise the beeping as a heart monitor and I realise where I am; a hospital room. Images of last night rush back into my mind and it hits me like a tidal wave. I was in a car crash with my girlfriend. "Hello Mr Styles" I hear a voice address me and I weakly turn my gaze towards the sound. Two people stand in my room, a woman in a pair of blue scrubs and a man in a white coat. "I'm Doctor Robinson and this is Nurse Johnson." He introduces, the nurse giving me a small smile. "I'm sure you have many questions as to-" "Where is she?" I blurt out. I don't care for anything else; I just want to know where she is. The Nurse and Doctor exchange a look, as if contemplating who will tell me. Yet, there's something else evident in their look; guilt. "I'm so sorry Mr Styles, but she didn't make it. We did everything we could-" everything else around me become a blur and the voice muted. All I could hear was my heart shatter into millions of tiny pieces and my entire world collapse into itself.

THIS IS EMBARRASINGLY SHORT! I AM SO SORRY! I PROMISE PART 3 WILL BE LONGER! THANK YOU! XXX

- Anamarija xx