Chapter 1 : Parents' Problems

--Theresa P.O.V--

I lie on the the grass beside Louis. The weather are so hot makes my skin burned since it's still afternoon. But we don't care. We always do like this everyday. "Hey." He greeted. "Hey, what are you doing?" I ask. He's reading a book upside-down. His face are not happy as usual. He looks kinda depressed lately. He didn't come to my house, hanging-out like we used to be everyday. He always comes to school half an hour late and he's avoiding me. I guess.

"You have a problem?" I ask, trying to show my care to him. Well, he's my friend since I'm 8. I mean, best friend. "No, I don't." He lied. I can know it. It doesn't mean that I'm can read his mind but, I can read his expression. He seriously looked depressed. "Tell me. Maybe I can help you." I said while looking at him. He just ignore me, not making a single eye contact with me. I was kinda confused with his attitude. Sometimes, he was like ignoring me or something. He didn't talk to me. But sometimes, he always need me whenever he go. He said that I'm like a little sister who needs protection from bullying. Well, I always got bullied at school for being a nerd. What's the problem beinga nerd? I don't get it.

"Louis." I said, almost whispering. He's still reading his upside-down book with full of concentration. "You're reading it upside down." I said. He just let out a big sigh, maybe tired of my comments. "My parents don't like you." He said. I was kinda shocked with that answer. What's wrong with me? Why his parents don't like me? What did I do wrong?

"W-Why?" I stutter. I'm getting nervous of what he's going to say next. "They say that you're making my grades became lower." He replied while facing the ground. "What?! Why me? I didn't do anything!" I shouted, started getting mad. Oops, I didn't mean to shout at him. 

--Louis P.O.V--

Pity Tessa. I'm not blaming her, it's just me. It's my fault for not studying, not her's. I tried to persuade my parents but it's useless. I looked up, seeing her with tears fill up her eyes. "Tessa, are you okay?" I ask while trying to touch her but she avoid me and quickly run away. "Tessa!! Wait!!" I shouted while quickly getting up, trying to chase her. She just ignore me and keeps running and running. It's useless. I can't chase her at all. I'm fail in P.E while she's a school athlete.

I'm so sorry, Tessa. I should not tell that to her. She's emotional. She can't control her feelings. I'm really sorry. I put my hands in my pocket , trying to find my phone. I have to call her. I have to talk to her. I dialed her number, hoping she'll answer it. But she doesn't. I'm not going to give up. Never.

I keep dialing her number about 6 times. She still didn't answer. It's useless! I have to find her by my own. 

"TESSA!!" I shouted while walking around the park in the middle of the night. "TESSA!!" I called again. Tessa!! Answer me!!" I shouted again.

--Theresa P.O.V--