The girl behind the dark

It was dark. The streets were illuminated by a reddish street lights followed by the white car lights.
She was alone,in the dark,wearing a light blue dress like she was waiting for someone.
Her brown long hair was covering her face because of the wind. A car stops right in front of her,they talk and the car leaves. She sees me and from that moment she keeps looking at me.
It's weird. Like she was just waiting for me. I get up and walk to her. She keeps looking at me all the way down.
3 meters away.
- What the heck. Stop!
Go back! Ahh you stupid idiot,maybe she's just a bait and someone will kill you from the first moment you open your mouth.
- Hey!
Her voice is sweat and beautiful.
- How are you?
- Ummm... excuse me?
- I said how are you?
- Oh sorry, I was just....
- Shhh... I know why are you here.
- Ummm... You do?
- Yea!
This was the moment when I tought that this were the last words I will ever hear before my death.
- Then... tell me. Why am I here?
- You're here because you saw me standing here all alone.
- Oh, so you do know?
- Yeah. You're a gentlemen.
And belive me. I know when there is a gentlemen in front of my face.
- Ok.... So why are you here,standing all alone in the dark?
- I was waiting for you!
-You're joking,right?
- No! I'm not.
In that moment I just realized that this girl is something that you can't find everywhere.
This girl is like a good wine. The perfect one.
Then we go to the frst question.
How did she know that I will be here and I will go'n'talk with her?
This is something new.
- How did you know that I will be here?
- The stars told me.
- Wrong answear swettie.
And my gun was just in her face!
- I'm sorry! I didn't wanted to scare you. I have a problem. A big one and someone told me that you can help me.
- Me?
- Yes!
Oh... I forgot to tell you guys. I'm Javier Danamasky. Private Detective.
- What problem ?
- My dad is a very rich man!
- I can see that :)))
- Yesterday when he was on his way to work he was kidnapped by a group that was blackmailing him.
- Oh. That's a big story to tell!
- I can tell you more on the road.
Will you help me?
- I see what I can do but you have to know that this is something big lady!
- Lady!!?
- Umm...I'm sorry!
- I'm Maddine!
- OK Maddine. Tell me more about your dad.