Chapter 2

...............................................................................

                                                                           Chris P.O.V

   I walked into the classroom the same time the bell rang. I noticed two things at once. We had a very cute substitute that looked to be in his early twenty's. More importantly He sat on the left side of the room.Ryan.

   I tried to go by unnoticed but Ryan spotted me immediately. He gave me a warm smile and motioned over to the empty seat next to him. I gulped and started making my way towards the desk hesitantly.

   As i sat next to him I couldn't help but stare at him. Okay that's a lie I could look away but I really didn't want to. When he's standing he's two inches shorter than me , which I think is adorable! His eyes are a very welcoming brown. He's got a sexy eyebrow piercing, and short blueish-black hair that has a purple streak in it.

   He cleared his throat. Oops I had been caught. Arrest me oh so sexy cop. Hehe I like my men with handcuffs. I looked up and sent him a wink and licked my lips slowly. He looked around uncomfortably. I scoffed, crossed my arms and started pouting. 

   I rolled my eyes at his attitude.

   Pfft. He wants this.

   I kept  flirting and throwing paint at him.Ryan was acting uncomfortable, looking at everything accept me. But I saw him trying no to smile.

   After about twenty minutes of him not responding I started getting bored. I sighed and looked around. I found myself staring at the substitute.

   He was pretty tall I guess. His blond hair had that tousled look to it and it fell slightly over his green eyes. He turned around looking for papers on his desk or something. 

  Damn! That guy has a sexy ass. I'd love to tap that. Am I drooling?

  I didn't feel anything wet on my face. I think I just eye raped my substitute.Hmmm...

  The bell rang and I jumped up happily.Ryan eyed me suspiciously then just left.

   As soon as everyone was gone I walked up to the teacher and dropped my blank sketch pad by his feet ''accidentally''. He bend over to get it for me like the gentleman he was. I just couldn't help it. I grabbed him from behind and started humping him.

  Ok wow. Did I realy just do that?

  Fuck! I quickly threw him off me and tried to run but he caught my arm. So much for running away.

  I was to busy focusing on how much shit I was going to be in to notice someone was kissing me. After a few seconds I started responding. Just as I started getting into it he pulled away. I looked at him pleadingly wanting it to actually get somewhere but he just shook his head disapprovingly.

  Without saying a word he grabed a pen from his desk and wrote his number down on a piece of paper.

  '' Here take this. Text me so we can meet up sometime.'' he smiled mischievously and i just nodded my head and walked out.

  Weird.

  Thank god I didn't get in trouble though. I'd be so screwed. 

   I realized I was going to be late to my class no matter what so I decided to skip which probably isn't smart but fuck that. I hate walking into class late everyone looks at you like your an alien or something.

  I started thinking. Did i really wanna do this bet and risk losing a good friend? It doesn't seem worth it but what if it is?

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Thx for reading hope you liked it . if u have any suggestions on what to fix tell me. I dont know why i threw that thing bout the substitue in there so dont ask but yea i got bored :/  ill try and upload faster thx again =)