Chapter 9

A few weeks go by and both Nicole and Olivia's feelings for each other are growing stronger. They go to get breakfast with Olivia's sister Danielle when Olivia suddenly remembers something. " Oh hey I almost forgot I have a letter for you!," said Olivia. She handed it to her then looked away.

Once Danielle had left to class, Nicole pulled the letter out while still holding Olivia's hand. She couldn't believe what the letter had read. Olivia was in love with her. How did she fall in love with me? I didn't think it was possible. Nicole just turned towards Olivia smiling, knowing she finally found true love.

That's all she could think about for the rest of the day. They had been through so much together and now here they are, in love. She never knew she was capable of loving it being loved until Olivia came into her life. Nicole no longer thought of the times in which she was hurt by Olivia because, they just did not matter anymore. It was the past and she figured she couldn't get hurt again.

For a few days Nicole still tried processing how Olivia fell for her. She just figured she'd accept it and not put too much thought into it. After all, she loved Olivia long before they were even a couple.