meeting of two halfs

A/n: plz give you ideas
....and this chapter is kind of... um.. Violent  so be warned ^-^
----------------

=narumi=

When we reached the uzumaki astate Leo took me under ground to a empty room with a single chair. He sat me in it then two more people came in.

"So, I'll ask you again." Leo said while readying his fist. "Do u think your smart?!" He shouted punching me in the jaw. I fell out of the chair.

As a child I was beaten like this many times before I started learning my lesson. The uzumaki console said they would leave me be if I behave and never leave the astate. I learned my lesson around age seven.

I spat up blood and grabbed the chair for support only to be kicked in the stomach by the women in the room.

"Do you know eny thing?!" The man shouted grabbing my hair. I took a few more blow be for answering.

"Noo nothing! I learned nothing!!" I had to lie as I was scared of what might happen. They looked at each other and sigh and in relief.

"You still will be punished!!"

***

After an hour of beating they left the room and me bleeding and broken.

As I layed there unable to move a muscle. the room gets blur and I black out.

***

=naruto=

I walk home with my head down after talking to tsunade.

FLASHBACK

"Hmm..." Tsunade closed her eyes to think. "Well I believe you on behalf of kakashi but...I'm sorry if the uzumaki clan wants to keep their agreement even though the fourth is dead we must respect them even if they lied."

"BUT TSUNA-"

"Sorry naruro but I can't help you! NOW GET OUT! BOTH OF YOU!"

END F.B

I sigh then lay on my bed. All of a suddend I was tried a fell a sleep intently.

***

"Welcome back... heh" a well now voice spoke  to me. I look up and see a huge maroon fur ball.

"Kurama!! Hey were ya been."

"Really..  Huh come on kit you can't be this stupid" he says slowly opening his eye.

"Oh yeah I forgot heheheheheh." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "So why did you bring me hear."

"I think you know why kit." His eye trilled of to the floor next to me. I scratch my head in concussion be for it started moveing. The water started swirling and taking shap. When the water was done it left a body floating. My eye widen as I realized who it was. it was her.

...Narumi.

***

=Narumi=

I feel water on my face making me wake up. Theres also the feeling of a charkra that's healing me. I sit up and open my eyes. I'm sit up and notice I'm in a weird place. its kind of dark and there's water flooding the place.

" ah so u finally show up...red."  I hear a deep voice in front of me. It scared me causing me to look up.

"UHHHHH A GIANT KITTY!!!"