Chapter 1

*Buzz buzz*

“Oh, fucking hell.” I mumble with my head in the pillow. I stretch my arm, searching for the phone that was now ringing annoyingly loud. I press the ‘Answer’ button and I put it against my ear.

“Mhh”, I answer.

“WAKE UP!” my best friend screams through the phone. “It’s 11:30. You have plans for today remember?” she says with a sweet-almost-sick voice.

“No,  I don’t.” I say and I hang up.

I lay in bed, the covers keeping me warm. Suddently I realize.

“HOLY SWEET BLACK BABY JESUS! IT’S 11:30!”

I get out of bed and I take my phone, planning on calling Mia again. I had a message. “My plane has a half an hour delay, so I’ll land at 3 PM. x” ~ Dan.

“That doesn’t really help me now, does it?” I say and I frown.  I call Mia.

*Brr brr* “It took you a while.” She says laughing.

“You turnip. Do you know how to wake up a person?” I say pissed. “ You fucking scream at them. You should’ve told me something like this: “Wake up you piece of shit. You have to pick up Dan Howell from the airport in 2 hours. Move your lazy ass out of bed now!””

“You hung up on me. What was I supposed to do?” she says defending herself.

“Oh god, look at this house. It’s a mess. I have to wash the dishes, vaccum clean the entire house. Fuck me.”

“Oh, you’ll be fine. You’ll finish everything in 2 hours… More like 7.” She says mocking me.

“Well, fuck you. Love ya, bye.” I says and again I hang up on her.

Ooooh, where do I begin?

*My name is Teru and I’m 17. I’m a full-time Youtuber. I’m a clumsy, yet handy little –and yeah, when I say little, I mean it- girl? No, not really a girl, but I have a vagina so technically I’m a girl. I’ve been doing Youtube for a year now and it is just awe-some. But back to the story~ *

I go into the kitchen where I find a plate, 2 bowls, a mug and a couple of spoons. Oh well, I might have overestimated this task,  I say to myself while taking a bowl. I finish the dishes and I run to my room to make the bed just to find the big pile of clothes that was on the chair. Oh, you lazy bitch. I look at the clock: 12:04. FASTER TERU I start folding my infinite pile of tee shirts. When I’m done, I throw them into the closet and run for the vaccum cleaner. After I clean the entire apartament, I feel a gnawing in my stomach. Uuugh, I need food.  I walk to the kitchen, I open the frigde and I close it a second after.  Damn you braaaaiiin!!!! Remember to buy food on your way home!

 I return to my room and I start worrying about what I’m going to wear. I’m just kidding. I never worry about that. I take out of the closet my black pair of jeans that had holes in it, a “Superman” t-shirt and a black hoodie. I get in the shower, and wash myself as fast as I can. I wrap myself in a towel and brush my teeth. I turn around, and the second my foot touches the floor, it slips, making me fall onto my butt. I swear it only happens to me…

I get up fast, not caring that my back was hurting. There was no time for pain. I get out of the bathroom and enter my room. After I put the clothes on I sit at my makeup table to straighten my hair and to apply some mascara. I look at the clock again: 14:08. SHIT! I get up, I take my bag and I run to the door. I look at myself for the last time in the mirror. I look ok… Ok is fine,  I say to myself springing out of the house.