Page 19

91. - All true followers of Christ would suddenly vanish, raptured (caught up) by God to heaven (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17; 1 Corinthians 15:51-52). A false explanation will deceive the unsuspecting masses (2 Thessalonians 2:9-12). Today many apparitions, angels, ETs, channelers, and New Agers are offering a counterfeit explanation for this soon to take place event.

92. - During the Tribulation, innumerable multitudes from every nation would wake up and turn to the true Jesus of the Bible and be saved (Revelation 7:9-17; Daniel 12:10; Zechariah 2:11). See also: Acts 2:17-21). Today, the seeds of the gospel are being spread in every nation!

93. - Many from Egypt to Assyria (Iraq and the Middle East) would call upon the name of the Lord and be saved (Isaiah 19:16-25). The Lord is currently moving mightily to save souls throughout the Middle East. Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved (Romans 10:13)!

94. - Some would depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons (1 Timothy 4:1). This generation has witnessed the explosion of "heavenly visitors" and false doctrines that are embraced by professing Christians even though their messages contradict the Word of God. Channeling, witchcraft, yoga, psychics, etc., have also gained in popularity though forbidden by God (Deuteronomy 18:10-12).

95. - People would reject the sound doctrine of the Word of God and follow the doctrines of men that appeal to their own lusts (2 Timothy 4:3-4; Acts 20:29-30). Others would confess faith in Christ, but not obey His Word (Matthew 24:48-51; Matthew 7:22-23).