Lost In Lust... (Readers what ever you do, don't kill me)

Guys skip if you like to, cause this is so out of hand… I don't understand how I describe this (Search Lust and you'll know)
—————————————
Ms. Green: Yea… that's what I thought… Acolyte, Jewdrop, and Skylere and the rest of the dragonets and mothers. Could you sleep on the platform on the trees…

The others: Why?

Ms. Green: Going to do something tonight… No questions asked…

Frostt: But could I at least stay here with you?

Ms. Green: Y-Yes…

Tsunami: Are you going to do, what I am thinking…

Ms. Green: Personally Not…

Frostt: Of course not.*They both giggled*

Starflight: You really sure? Does it sound suspicious to you?

Glory: Most likely.

While Ms. Green And Frostt got left to talk.

Ms. Green: Do you think they'll hear us?

Frostt: Probably.

Ms. Green: So are we suppose to move now?

Frostt: Ok let's go to another cave.

Ms. Green: But where? near Jade Mountain?

Frostt: At Jade Mountain.

Ms. Green: Near the scavenger den, but up at the mountains.

Frostt: Do you think they'll hear?

Ms. Green: Nah just roars they'll hear.

Frostt: And can you keep your moaning and yowling down a little?

Ms. Green: Hey! you know How I feel about pain.

Ms. Green: And also put a stick or log on my maw, so I wouldn't moan to much.

Frostt: What if you break it?

Ms. Green: Put a cow or food or something on my maw.

Frostt: Ok let's go. *Grabbing her talons before leaving*

Near The Scavenger Den.

Ms. Green: Hey! stop being Amorous?

Frostt: What? What did I do?

Ms. Green: You are grabbing me to close?

Frostt: Oh sorry, *He let go* a little carried away?

Ms. Green: Totally, I didn't mean we could mate Ok…

Frostt: Yea… I'm sorry…

Ms. Green: Why did we think like this… If they find out, they'll be so mad! *Panicking*

Frostt: Green, Cool your jets. *She grabbed his talons and pulled him down*

Ms. Green: I can't calm down!

POV Of The Dragonets Of Destiny.
Tsunami: I think they are doing, what I was thinking.

Glory: What do you mean??

Starflight: I guess mating…

Sunny: They went some where to mate??

Clay: Probably.

Thunderflight: For some reason, why?

Shadowhunter: She likes him *He muttered*

Orchid: Should we send a search party?

Glory: Hey! I'm not letting my dragons see them mate!

Jambu: Wait what you said again?

Glory: Nothing…

Skylere: She was still bleeding right?

Jewdrop: We could follow the trail she made…

Glory: Ok if you hear moaning, that could be them and if you did find them, make a smoke signal.

Deathbringer: That's a nice plan.

Ms. Green and Frostt POV.
Ms. Green: Why are we so scared?

Frostt: Because we don't feel like it. *Sharping his talons*

Ms. Green felt a little amorous… Her scales was still at little pink. That was encouraging him, she felt some dragon is wrapping his wings around hers and wrapping his tail around her.

Frostt: Hey… I'm pretty serious… what should we do? we are here for some reason.

Ms. Green: What if I don't make it in the birth program or something or whatever its called…

Frostt: That's why you are worried?

Ms. Green: *Sigh* Why is it really hard for me… But not you?

Frostt: Because you keep on having second thoughts. That thoughts will hold you back.

Ms. Green: Maybe you're right, maybe my thoughts was holding me back…

Frostt: So you want to do it?
Ms. Green: I don't feel like it…

Frostt started to corner her, and he leaned really REALLY close to her.

Ms. Green: You had to corner me…

Frostt: Hey… You like me didn't you? so why don't you want to do it? *He press his maw against her*

Ms. Green: I just feel like not doing it… Even when I wanted to…

Frostt: So let's make it the last thing you'll see me. EVER.

Ms. Green: The last thing I'll see you? what is that suppose to mea- *He kissed her, straightforward*

Her scales slowly turned red. She felt that he was rubbing his underbelly on her. He quickly mounted her. She started to feel, that he was poking her with his manhood. She quickly wrapped her tail around it and started slowly jerking him off. Both lost in immense pleasure and unable to speak because of it they just simply continued they're actions. He started slowly being careful not to hurt her, and her being careful not to let him know he was. she hid her pain with moans and he pushed more of himself inside her. He shortly reached her hymen and before he could even ask she thrust herself backwards, shattering her hymen and causing the rest of him to enter her.

She Immediately felt pain shoot through her body, and screamed in pain. Luckily he didn't notice that it was in pain, and she used her forehead stripes to encourage him to go on. He slowly started thrusting again, and slowly the pain lessened until she was screaming in, not pain, but pleasure. She didn't even have to ask him to speed up, he always knew when she wanted more and obliged obediently. she soon felt her pleasure building up and knew her orgasm was coming soon. she took the ferocity she knew so well and unleashed it all on him, slamming her body against his and writhing underneath his grasp. He saw she liked this and kept doing it, trying to make it look like a repeated accident. They continued they're action until the end of the day…

The Dragonets Of Destiny POV
Sunny: They aren't in the forest. *Huffed*

Glory: Ok new plan! Sunny you go look at Jade Mountains near Scavenger den, Deathbringer and I will check the diamond spray river, Starflight and Fatespeaker go check the ice kingdom, Tsunami and Riptide check in the sea kingdom or near it, Clay stay here and eat.

Clay: Yes!

She went there immediately, scouting the area.

Sunny: Where are they? where could I find-them? *She heard moaning*

Sunny landed and looked around. She still hears it and followed the sound.

Ms. Green and Frostt POV.
she could fell herself on the edge of an orgasm when he stopped, just stopped. She was sad but as She opened her eyes and raised her head to ask why he had stopped, she saw the reason why. Standing at the entrance of the cave was Sunny, open mouthed, wide eyed, and blushing furiously.

★Authors Log 26★
Author: *Wide eyed and jaw dropped*
Sunny: Oh yeah… that part…
Author: Ah… ah! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
*Broken glass*