Dean X Reader

This was requested by @MariahGarcia_64

This is an episode of where Dean played Jensen and Sam played Jared. The French Mistake but with a little twist.

In the back seat of the car, the driver asks Dean.
"You know whereabouts you want me to drop you off? Jensen?"

"Me? Yes. Um...I -- I'll just tag along with, uh..." Sam continues his sentence.

"Jared."

"Jared... Jared here." Clif looks at the rearview mirror to look at them both.

"Hah. Since when are you guys talking?" He asked.

"Yeah, uh, y-you know what, Clint, uh..."

Clif corrects Sam, "Uh, uh, Clif."

"Y-yeah. Yeah, of course. Clif. Obviously. Um, so, uh, I think we're gonna go back to my place a-and do some... Work."

Dean adds, "Work on our acting."

"Yeah."

"For our characters. For the show."

"Yeah."

Clif says, "All right."

"Where the hell are we, anyway?" Dean sees a Welcome to Vancouver sign.
"Dude, we're not even in America."

In Padalecki's Mansion

Sam and Dean enters the mansion.

"Nice modest digs, Jay-z."

"Wow. I must be the star of this thing."

"Yeah, right. Check it out." He nods towards a tanning bed.

"What am I, Dracula?"

"George Hamilton Dracula." Dean spots a liquor cabinet.
"Oh. Now we're talking."

A weird creature squeals and he peers out the glass doors.

"Dude, you have a camel in your backyard."

A voice corrected Dean.
"It's an alpaca, dumbass."

Dean's POV

"Babe?" This isn't happening. First, baby now y/n?!

Y/n replies, "Babe, right. That one never gets old."

She walks up to Sam, "How was work today, hon?" She kisses Sam. Sam jaw dropped. I AM SERIOUSLY CONFUSED. BABE JUST KISSED SAMMY.

"Wait. You and Y/n?"

She answers aggressively, "Do you honestly think that's funny,  Jensen?" Y/n looks so hot in that dress, though. That fitted black dress and her curves. She's so beautiful as ever. If I find out who put us up with this stupid dimension, I'll kill that son of a bitch!

"Right. Right. 'cause you're not Y/n. You... I mean,  how could you be? You... Of course! You are the lovely actress who plays Y/n. And you are, uh, in... Jared's house, Uh, because you two are..." I just spotted a photo on the mantle of Sam and Y/n's wedding.

I shouted, "...Married! You married fake Y/n?"

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, just work. Honey." I'm seriously hating Sammy calling y/n honey. This ain't right.

Sam mentions, "I'll to the bathroom."

He asks, "Y/n?"

"Yes, hun?"

"Where's the bathroom?"

"Upstairs." Sam goes up, leaving Dean and y/n.

"Babe?"

"Why are still calling me that? We're not--" Dean cuts her off.

"I know, I just wanna let you know.. That I love you. Please remember me. I can't live a day without seeing you. I just hope, this bullshit isn't gonna be forever. I don't care if I lose everything, I just don't wanna lose you."

Took a minute before she replies.

"Honestly? That's some great acting skills, Jensen. Knock it off now."

Dean felt this heavy sorrow in his chest.