my babysitters are 1D !

Destinys POV

my mum is going on a "work vacation" but I no it's just to get a tan all she does is work and go on holiday.

well today she told me my BABYSITTTERS not 1 but 5 I mean I no last time I was on my own I started to talk to the wall I don't no why but it's name is Mildred o I love Mildred.

any ways my babysitters are at the door I'm not Anserin it mum has legs she can use em.

Zayns POV

we just got to the house off the kid were supposed to be babysitting but she is 19 I mean who at 19 needs a babysitter or in this case babysitters.

Liam knocked on the door but nobodys answering so I dunno if there home????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destinys POV

seriously hey can't mum stop shaving her leg forests and answer the door me and petchunia are going Starbucks petchunia is ky ickle trike.

I ninja roll out if the garage but forgot petchunia so I went back like a British boss and got her back.

When I got to Starbucks the boy with pimples every where told me that petchunia can't come in so I started to call him a pimpled petchunia hater fag,but that got me banned so I went to makey D and this waiter she was female and I gave her a tip and it was YOU HAVE BUTTONS ON YOUR SHIRT USE THEM she didn't like that so I went back home to find 5 stalkers on my couch not anyones couch but MINE and a blonde 1 was trying to climb into dragatopia thro me fridge who does that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis POV

After like 10mins of knocking the mum finally let us in and told us that she had to leave and her daughter will be back soon I think her name was Daphne no destiny.