Dance

"Are you almost done?" you shouted to Bickslow who was getting dressed still. You sat in your dress and wiggled your ears lightly.

"How do I look?" he asked as he walked out

"Wow your face is decent and has skin," you blushed lightly.

"Why wouldn't it have skin?" he laughed as he held his hand out to you.

"Dunno, let's go," you said trying to change the topic. He nodded and wrapped your arm around his as you both left the hotel.

...

"Wow it's so pretty," you whispered as you entered the gala.

"Yup look there he is," Bickslow said as he pointed at a wizard who had many women around him, but he was looking at you.

"Why is he looking at me?" you squeaked as you tensed around Bickslow's arm.

"Because you look stunning tonight," Bickslow said as he twirled you into the dance floor.

"Bickslow, I can't dance!" you yelped as he moved you two into a waltz position.

"Then follow my lead," he whispered as you started swaying. You blushed more as your ears flattened and danced with him carefully.

"Look up kitten," he mumbled as he moved your head up to look at him.

"O-okay," you said as your (e/c) orbs met his mesmerizing green ones. You didn't even realize when the song ended and you were still pressed up against him.

"Excuse me miss?" the target asked as he tapped your shoulder. You turned and saw him smiling at you.

"Hello," you said as you held your hands in front of you and Bickslow placed his on your shoulder

"Prince Justin at your service," he said with a bow.

"Katie Hawkins at yours," you said with a nod.

"I would be honored is I may steal you for the next dance," he asked. You nodded and took his hand before giving a look at Bickslow. He pouted, but nodded.

"So lady Hawkins, is that man your beloved?" Justin asked. You snorted a small laugh.

"Something like that," you smile as he twirled you.

"Really? Well I would pounce on the chance to be. You're so beautiful and exotic. Are these real cat ears?" he asked as he rubbed an ear. You smacked his hand away.

"I'm sorry my prince, but that is an intimate action of rubbing a neko's ears," you apologized.

"Interesting I hope I may have the honor at one point," he winked. You blushed more and glanced at your feet.

"STOP HIM! HE'S STEALING THE SEPTER!" someone shouted. You and Justin looked over to see Bickslow running off with a stick.

"Stay behind me," Justin said as he stood in front of you. Rolling your eyes you managed to scoot out the back way and catch up with Bickslow at the hotel.

"Lovely job," you mumbled as you started packing with him.

"Well you didn't help," he growled.

"Excuse me? I basically had a prince clawing at my dress!" you snapped turning to him. He growled and shouted before grabbing your waist and kissing you hard. You were caught off hairs before you kissed back.

"No prince is ever aloud to do that. No is in that matter unless it's me," he growled as he rubbed your ear lightly asking you purr.

"O-okay," you couldn't fight back in this state, but you weren't going to stop him anyways.

"Finish packing there is a boat to take us to the train station a few miles from here," Bickslow said as he kissed you one last time.

"Mhmm," you nodded before returning to pacing.