Untitled Part 2

"while thats lovely very lovely , with your gift you will be a very good addition to our cause." he said " wait what cause , what are you talking about." I said wondering what he was talking about. 

     " How to put this ms blight as you know specialist are a very rare species and you are an even rarer type ." he said eyeing me like a piece of candy. "Ms Blight do you know what you are." "duhh im a fucking specialist." I thought to myself . "What makes me special." " listen Ms Blight im going to tell you something , specialist are special because only your body can withstand the serum." He said " what the is that." I asked him.

 Just then the guards walked in. In a second they were on me, i felt a pain in my back and I was out.

 My eyes blinked open "where am I." Where ever I was my hands were shackeld. The lights flashed on and a man watching me ."Hello ms blight its about time you woke up." "who are you why am I chained." "you are chained so you can't hurt me or yourself . you have been given the serum and we are waiting to see how your body takes it." I felt liquid fire slide through my vains. I screamed out " what is this , make it stop please make it stop."