chapter 2.. do I ever learn from mistakes?

I still had pretty good grades and I had developed a new friend named morgan. Well her ex boyfriend who is also her best friend started smiling and saying hi as I walked by and occasionally winking at me. He was an alright guy so I decided maybe it was time to make another friend besides morgan and bailey. It was alright to have a guy friend as well. I was to know he was off limits in any other way tho. I got brave enough to message him on Facebook. He asked me if morgan told me anything. Confused about what he was talking about I told him no and asked him about it. No response from him but a minute later morgan texted. She told me that he had thought I was cute and he wanted to fuck me. Morgan told me that she had fucked him but she's over him but he can still be trusted and that she didn't mind if we fooled around a bit. I asked joey if that was true and he said it was. So I agreed. He wanted a picture of me so I sent him one of me in short shorts and a shirt that showed more than It should have. His response was that I had to be more naughty than that. Thats how we first started doing things. Since my household was so strict I had to eventually stop sending him some for the night. He told me that because I had to stop then I now owed him head. Not really thinking I agreed and I thought he wasn't serious. I went to bed content that night. (Yeah I know I shouldn't have been content because he wanted my body not me)
Next morning for school I got to the table and said hi. Joey sat next to me and we were all talking and he seemed to be more willing to include me in conversations despite me being so shy and quiet. The feeling of being included made me happy. After the bell had rung I got up to go to class and joey was right beside me. "You know you never gave me that head.. I think you owe me" I asked "Well we can't do it at school and I'm grounded so I can't after school.. what do you want me to do about it?" So that was my very first time I skipped. Tristen helped us get off school ground and he was the only one who knew that something between us was going on but he kept quiet about it. We left the school and I got scared that we would get caught. Sitting in the woods since he knew of a path in the woods that lead to an area with two chairs so we could sit and noone could see us together. I was very alert despite his attempts to tell me that noone would come and get us into trouble. Finally he told me to come over to him because we were sitting in the chairs facing eachother. So I did and I sat on his lap. That was the very first time he kissed me. After that I did what I was told and we even walked all the way to the wooden park. He laughed at me because I had never been to a park before. I had a different kind of fun there. I was debating on going across the bridge in the park wondering if it would hold me. He crossed it and was sitting there waiting for me to come across. He laughed when I was too scared to cross it thinking it wouldn't hold my weight. I haven't experienced anything like that before because it was my first time in a park. When I finally had gotten the nerve to step onto it he jumped on it and kept bouncing making the whole bridge shake. I was scared at first but after awhile it was fun. He was the first person to take me to a park.. in fifteen years I had never been to a park before then. After our fun he had wanted me to go get a condom but I told him he could instead of just sitting there. After awhile of us bickering back and fourth and us both being stubborn he brought me back into the woods but it was another area in the woods. He also introduced me to something else. He spanked me for not doing as I was told. Not only with his hands but with a nearby stick that left bruises and welts on my ass for a good three weeks. We signed ourselves back into school and it was my lunch time. I had just walked through the doors to sit with my newly made friends. But I couldn't really sit and they were all questioning where I had been. Apparently my newly made friend josh was looking for me while I was gone. If my boyfriend at the time knew I'd be in trouble. Soon this joey got back with his ex and he had nothing to do with me after our many times of skipping.. I can't really look at a park the same way I did that first day. After I kind of started spiraling downwards. I should have not been stupid to fall for the same thing twice in a row by both guys named joey.. I should've known I would get hurt again.