I don't hate you anymore - Vriska

Today was the day you were going to tell her. The her you are referring to is Vriska Serket your kismesis. You can't remember how or when you became her kismesis but it happened. Today was the day 8 sweeps ago(17.33 years ago) that you became Vriska's kismesis and I bugged you sooooooooooo much now. You see you didn't hate the spider girl anymore you were red or flushed. You didn't like it that you pretended to hate her today was the day you were going to tell her when she came over to pail with you. You weren't going to and you would tell her then. You were thinking these things when you heard a loud knock on the door that drove you out of your thoughts. Before you could say anything Vriska slammed the door to your hive open and jumped onto your lap. "Heyyyyyyyyyyy (fffffffffff/nnnnnnnnn)" she drew out her words like she always did. You didn't respond because you were trying to get out from under her because it was quite uncomfortable. She then stopped your movement by cupping your face with her hands. She pulled your face towards her own and just stared at you. After a moment her lips came crashing down on your own. You kissed her back but something was different about this kiss it was filled with a passion like it always was but you weren't sure what it was you just couldn't place your finger on it. You 2 pulled apart for air. While you were trying to get your breath back Vriska got off of you and dragged you to your bedroom and forced you onto the bed before you could protest she was on top of you kissing you roughly and rubbing your horns. You pushed her away and she sent a glare your way. "(FFFFFFFFFFFF/NNNNNNNNNN) WHAT ARE YOU DOING WE WERE SUUUUUUUUUPPOOOOOOOOOSE TO PAIL TODAY" Vriska yelled at you. You restored calmly "Vriska I can't do this anymore I don't hate you anymore I-I'm flushed for you" Vriska just stared at you her mouth hanging open. After a little bit she got off of you and walked away and out of you hive and didn't look back.

*~~~~*~~~~* 1 month later *~~~~*~~~~*

arachnidsGrip [AG] began trolling chumHolder [CH]

AG: (ffffffffffff/nnnnnnnnn) come see me at the park
CH: why
AG: 8ecause I said soooooooo
CH: fine

arachnidsGrip [AG] ceased trolling chum Holder [CH]

*~~~~*~~~~* time skip *~~~~*~~~~*

You were now at the park waiting on your ex-kismesis not wanting to come you still did. You were in your thoughts when someone came up behind you and grabbed your horns said person was now laughing they're but off while you yelped in surprise it was Vriska when she stopped laughing and letting go of your horns she said "(f/n) I've been thinking about what you said a lot lately and I thought I could give you a chance to be my mate sprite" with that she kissed your cheek and ran off. This was going to be an interesting relationship isn't it.