//1//

Melanie's POV

*

It smelled like alcohol, sweat, and weed. But you get used to it after being in this smell every night. 

All I see are teens dancing and twirling. Everything is blurry so I don't see details.

I was doing my thing when all of a sudden I felt someone grind on me from behind. Didn't even know who it was but I went along. 

"Do you want to go upstairs?" the guy said behind me.

"Okayyyyyyy. I'm reeeeeeeally drunk soooo- yeah," I said, slurring my words.

*

I woke up in the same bed that I had sex on last night I guess. I looked over to see a boy with brown hair in a quiff. He was actually really cute.

I quickly put on my clothes and got my stuff together. For me I hate waking up after a one night stand. It's just so awkward.

"Hey baby," the stranger said.

"Uh. Hey," I kind of froze for a second.

"I didn't catch your name," he stretched and started kissing my neck.

"Uh my name is Melanie. You?" 

He paused to say something. "Jack Gilinsky. And you never told me your last nameeee," he teased and continued to kiss my neck.

"Melanie Hughes. Now I have to go,"

"Okay. Look for me around school," he seemed pleased about last night by his face.

Did I forget to mention school starts today after tomorrow? Ugh.

At school I'm known as the girl who cannot be touched by anyone except for the boys I want. I have that effect on boys. I can snap my fingers and they'll be following me upstairs. No one calls me a slut for some reason though. I guess I'm pretty popular and all of the girls like me so it's lit.

*

The next morning I found a note on my porch with some flowers.

"Hey Melanie. It's Gilinsky. Thanks for last night. Let's go out some time yeah?"

Aw another one. All of these guys fall for me and I just lead them on. They aren't special. I lie to them telling them all these things and I never talk to them afterward. 

You see if I end up falling, they will lie to ME and break my heart.

So don't judge me.

*

Hey! So this is a new story and the chapters are gonna be short but that means I'll update more on this story so yay!

-Piper