Chapter 1

"Are you serious?" 17 year old Teddy Duncan said. She had just got two lines on a pregnancy test. Theodora Rebecca Duncan was pregnant... at age seventeen.

"What am I going to do?" Teddy asked herself, as she flopped down on her bed, with the pregnancy test still in her hand.

"Teddy?" A voice called. Teddy quickly hid the pregnancy test under her pillow, to avoid anyone from seeing it. Her mother walked in the door a few seconds later.

"Teddy honey, Spencer's here. He said he needed to talk to you." Her mother said. Teddy jumped as her mother said that. She wondered why Spencer needed to talk to her.

"Okay, tell him I'll be there in a second." Teddy said, and with that her mother left her room. Teddy took the pregnancy test and put it in her purse, just incase she was going to tell Spencer.

Teddy put on some light makeup, grabbed her purse and went upstairs to see Spencer standing in the living room.

"Hey Teddy. Ready to go?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready." She said, and with that, they were off.

This is my first story here on Wattpad! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry that the chapter's short, but the chapters will get longer as the story goes on. Anyways, I hope you guys will enjoy the story and I'll update later!