Chapter 1: The Begining

Once there was a special boy who was braver, stronger, faster, and smarter than any average boy. No one understood him, but there was more to him than meets the eye.

      The story begins in a small village. There was a little boy and his two parents. One day this little boy was outside in a pond away from his village, until..... he saw smoke rising near his village then he saw a figure in the sky, it was hard to see because of the smoke, but as he got closer and closer, he began to see a dangerous fire. His pace increased, and when he finally got to the village he saw ashes and ashes, everywhere. Terrified he looked for his beloved parents...but the only thing he saw there were ashes, he took a closer look and saw the ashes of his parents, the ashes still showed the looks on their faces, terrified and soulless. And he swore to find the beast that took away everything from him, and to kill it and wear its head for his prize, for revenge. 

      "Its been over 3 years since Rene's loss, and he is still trying to find the creature that took his parents," said one of the ladies in the workshop "Don't worry Marry, hes Ten and there is a less chance of him getting killed," said the other woman. '' Yeah but we still need this kid to get a home, and parents so he can stop roaming around like a..a...,a homeless kid," said a man in a deep voice, " yeah but how are we going to do that, haven't you heard...that kid is like a wild dog, he is far to hard to catch," said Marry " Then we'll put a bounty on him, dead or alive" Said the man with an evil laugh. " But why a bounty, he's just a kid," said Marry "he is a thief and a murderer," replied the man, " a murderer?" asked Marry " Yes, a man found the pest looking for food in his house. The man did not hesitate to capture him, but the kid knew how to defend himself and killed the man. But that man was not the only one to die by the blasted boy" " then he has to be captured, and maybe killed" agreed Marry. The counsel agreed and put a bounty on the boy for $5,000.   

"there is no way I'm going to be hunted just like that" I told my friend Yesiel my only partner (in crime though) "ha! Already, your just ten

"there is no way I'm going to be hunted just like that" I told my friend Yesiel my only partner (in crime though) "ha! Already, your just ten. How are you going to escape it this time" Said Yesiel,but right before I had the chance to smack him in the back of his head a man snatched us in a bag, he knew we were going to engage, so he opened the bag and and said " shhhh, they're getting closer" I didn't engage, Yesiel asked him who? " the hunters, they might not be the most dangerous but they can still kill a pair of kids," replied the man.

                                                              ( A HUNTER)

"we dont need your help" I said back at him " look, kids, there are more threats out there that will surely kill you, but if you don't want my help, it's up to you're decision if you want to survive out there" Yesiel looked at me and I looked at h...

"we dont need your help" I said back at him " look, kids, there are more threats out there that will surely kill you, but if you don't want my help, it's up to you're decision if you want to survive out there" Yesiel looked at me and I looked at him back. " I will train you, to be a...a warrior and learn everything about everything" added the man " before we become your students we need to learn your name" I said, " my name is sir Blythalot" "thats a funny name i replied"