Part 9

*Naruto POV*

Did he really just ask me to marry him!?! I gasp and turn around in his arms. I kiss him and smile.
"Yes!!!! Of course I will marry you!! I love you Sasuke!" He kisses back and hugs me tightly. I roll over an fall asleep in his arms

*Sasuke POV*

He said yes, he actually said yes! I hear him slowly drifting off to sleep and I hold him as i slip into darkness. When I wake up my little angels still asleep. I kiss his cheek and slowly get up wen he grabs my hand softly. I turn around and smile at him.
"Where are you going?"
"I'm just going down stairs babe, don't worry." He lets go of my hand and crawls out of bed. When I get to the end of the bed he jumps on me and wraps his legs around my waist. The weight of the impact makes me off balance and we both fall into the bed with him on top of me. He starts going to town on my neck, nibbling and sucking. I moan and lift my knee to meet his groin. He starts to slowly move back and forth on me making me moan slightly. He stops sucking my neck and goes down to my stomach, then to my hard on. He blows on it making chills run up my spine then slowly licks the tip. He's so fucking hot. He takes all my length into his wet cavern. He's bobbing his head up and down making me get closer to release. I feel every muscle tense saying I'm almost to release. He puts it in one more time and holds it there an sucks big time. I can't hold it anymore, I release myself into him. He comes up to kiss me and I kiss him back hard. He looks at me with needing glances.
"Can I be on top this time?" I slightly gasp and nod. He kisses me harshly and lifts my legs onto his shoulders. He looks up to me and smiles. God I love his smile. He lines himself up with my entrance and looks back up to make sure I'm ready. I just nod and grip the sheets. He slowly inserts himself causing me to whimper in pain. He stops and kisses me softly an goes in a little more. I feel tears welling up at my eyes and he looks at me while wiping my tears away. He leans down and attacks my neck I gasp and moan because he thrusts himself into me. He's biting and sucking at my sweet spots. I moan when he starts pumping in and out. The pain slowly turning into pleasure. I tell him to go faster and he does. It feels great, then he hits a spot "Ahh Naru!" When he notices that he grins and keeps slamming into that spot over and over. I'm overcome by pleasure and I feel like my nerves are on fire. "Mm ah! Naru harder!" He takes my dick into his hand and starts quickly pumping on it. I moan loudly and he times his thrusts with the pumping of his hand. His mouth covers mine and we share a hot kiss that sends me over the edge. "Oh fuck AH I..IM CLOSE NARU!" I moan loudly as I cum in jets all over my chest. I feel his thrusts getting sloppy and he releases. He kisses me and i kiss back.
"God Naruto, your fucking amazing"
"Oh ya? Am u better than you?"
"Definitely... Way better, your amazing in every way possible. All though im still pretty good "
"I love you Sasuke. I've always loved you and that's never going to stop. No matter wat you'll always be my person." After we cleaned ourselves up we went down stairs for breakfast and got ready to face the day.

Well how did you guys like it? I thought I'd change it up a bit and have Sasuke be the receiver. What should I do next?? Any suggestions on a new minor problem?

An I'm thinking about starting a new yaoi!
Who should I put as the main couple???
GaaraxNaruto
SasukexSai
NejixShikamaru
SebastianxCeil