chapter twenty-six (unplanned)

A/N This chapter is dedicated to......

@thegirlallison <33 thanks for reading :)

•Warning:This chapter is a bit sad :( but don't worry, "grey clouds come before a rainbow...." enjoy!

Stefan's P.O.V

I walked inside Klaus's home spotting Caroline, who looked a bit pale, instantly I knew Klaus had put our plan into action.

"Hey I'm back." I said when suddenly Caroline dropped unconscious to the floor.

Klaus rushed over to her giving her a worried expression before she passed out.

"Are you sure this will work mate?" Klaus asked uncertain.

"Bonnie said as long as she drank the remedy she gave us, Caroline would be perfectly fine." I replied stepping closer to her go make sure she was fine.

"I mixed it in her tequila, but the effects seem to be real Stefan, look." he pointed toward her bite mark that seemed to grow around her neck.

What?

"But Bonnie said the effects were only going to be in her head." I muttered mostly to myself.

"Stefan what's going on?", Klaus growled as Caroline whimpered from the the pain.

"Wake her up Klaus something isn't right." I reached for my phone dialing Bonnie as fast as I could feeling a knot begin to form in my stomach. I knew I shouldn't have left my best friend to go see Elena.

Why did I even still bother with her if all she did was remind me she was never going back to her old self...I lost Elena but

....I will never lose Caroline, I told myself dialing Bonnie frantically.

Caroline's P.O.V

"Caroline?", I felt someone whisper in my ear, shaking me lightly.

Yet I couldn't force my eyes to open, I flinched at the pulsing pain in my neck & the cold shivers running down my spine.

So this is how I'm going to die.

I thought to myself, I knew at this point my life was going to end.

"She won't open her eyes Stefan! I thought you said Bonnie had this under control!" I heard Klaus's voice boom with anger.

I'm going to die.I'm going to die.

My body began to convulse on it's own & I let a shriek escape my mouth. My eyes opened wide as I felt my vampire body begin to shut down, I squinted my eyes focusing on the person holding my face tenderly as my body continued shaking on the floor.

"Bonnie pick up God dammit!!", I heard Stefan growl into his phone behined Klaus who was the one crouched near me.

I focused my eyes on Klaus's handsome face, knowing I should be terrified of the fact my death was coming so soon.

Yet I felt absolutely nothing but the physical pain going on through my body.

I found myself annoyed at the words he uttered next,

"Don't leave me Caroline, please, stay with me love."

I let out a pained sigh,

"I told you not to call me that." I managed to choke out.

"Only you would correct me at a time like this, please try to hold on until Bonnie arrives Caroline, please try for your mom's sake, for Stefan, for......me." he struggled with the last word.

I felt something snap inside me, finally registering his words.

My mom

My best friend

Klaus ....

I would never see them again, the person who raised me & took care of me giving me her unconditional love...I never would be able to say goodbye.

My best friend Stefan who always had my back & didn't leave my side, I wouldn't ever see him again.

& the person who showed me how to love, how to live, how to be utterly happy...the man I loved, the man who had my heart.

I would never be able to share another blissful kiss with him, feel his strong arms around me, hear his sexy British voice call me his "love".

"NO!" I screamed feeling myself burst into tears.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I broke down as my emotions came rushing in and the pain became worse.

Klaus held me tighter to him, & I saw tears begin to form in his eyes.

"I'm sorry I did this to you, this is all my fault!"

All I could manage was a shake of my head 'no' he shouldn't blame himself, I was the one to blame.

"I love you Caroline Forbes." he choked through tears.

"I love-." I began to whisper back but my body caved.... giving a final convulsion before the darkness filled my eyes.

Klaus P.O.V

"I love-".

Her body convulsed violently & her blue eyes slowly became unfocused.

Her pale face turned lifeless & yet somehow the girl in my arms managed to look like an angel in slumber.

"Caroline.", I whispered as her eyes shut closed.

I heard Stefan angrily slam his fist into the wall shattering his phone into peices.

"CAROLINE!" I shouted clutching on to her, I tried to shake her a bit but her lifeless body gave no response.

"Wake up love, you're not dead...you're not dead." I growled in frustration.

"Stop it Klaus!" I heard Stefan shout, his voice beginning to crack.

I began to quiver in anger, "Where is that bloodywitch of yours Stefan!" I fumed.

"I don't know Klaus! This wasn't supposed to happen!" he yelled pacing frantically around the room.

"You're damn right this wasn't supposed to happen mate, Caroline's dead!" I yelled angrily as I felt a gaping hole begin to fill my heart.

Stefan sat on the couch with a lost expression painted on his face, almost as if he didn't want to believe my words.

She's gone. My Caroline was gone....forever.

"AGGH!!!", Stefan growled with tears in his eyes.

I held Caroline's cold stone body closer to mine & gently lifted her small pale hand I placed a kiss on it.

I couldn't hold the tears that were already threatening to come out any longer. I sobbed in the crane of her neck feeling lost, useless ,& alone.

A/N:Next chapter will be up tomorrow! Promise! Don't forget to comment/vote/follow... don't forget to comment soo maybe I'll dedicate the next chapter to YOU(;

----angielovee101♥