Real, Rad Redney

Red's P.O.V

I gasped, and spun around, pushing Ross away. Barney...He...he's here. He came back! He glared at Ross and took a step forward,

"If Red doesn't loves you. Then leaves hims alone!" He spat, venom sparking in his voice. I was still trembling by everything that just happened. Barney...he came here to protect me...Oh Barney...

Ross' eyes widened, backing away. He sighed, his eyes tracing away from us,

"I'm sorry...I wasn't trying to assault him. I...I just love him...I'll back away now..." I sighed with relief and gave him a quick hug.

"It's okay. Just be more careful next time." He nodded softly, and walked back to the offices, a hood swiping around his face. I sighed, and gazed into Barney brownish golden eyes. He stared back, a tear slipping down his face.

I tackled into him, embracing a warm hug. He hugged back, as I nuzzled my face into his shirt. I pulled my head away and gave him a quick eskimo kiss, and then I leaned in, pressing my lips to his. His lips kissed back, a feeling of warmth spreading through me.

"R-Red! Y-yous love me backs?" He breathed, his tears drying up. 

"Of course! I've always have, even after your sweet notes in the diary." I whispered. He hugged me, pecking my cheeks again. The moon was gently, and firmly placed in the sky, like the last puzzle piece on the board/table.

"Maybe I shoulds thanks my parents for showings you the notes. If nots, we wouldn't be...togethers, right? We're together?" He stammered.

"Of course, Barney." I gazed back at the faint sky,

"I think we should get back." I giggled. "It's getting dark." He nodded, still holding onto my shoulders, and passion burning in his eyes.

We held hands, and walked on the sidewalk, enjoying our stroll through the night.

                                                                                   *******************

We entered the offices, our hands detatched from each other. We sighed with nervousness, and entered the rooms. Everyone was waiting there! But...they were smiling?

"Ross told us everything..." Tim snickered. No not everything! Not that he tried to make me his. And about Barney's parents. He just told them the happy shit. I blushed.

"Erm...he did?" I asked. Barney kissed my forehead, and I huggled him. 

"Aww!" They swooned. We smiled, and we hugged for maybe the 500 000 000 time. 

"Want to come over after work?" I asked, feeling his warm breath on my face. He nodded, grinning and left to go to his station.

Thanks for reading! The story's not over yet! And I'm the only one who DOESN'T like Tim (the editor) for some reason...? It's probably just me XD Don't get me wrong, I don't hate him but ye. I'll update soon :3

-Ice♥