Three [My Love]

Reign **FB Cont.**

I sat there fuming for a good hour or so before I finally made up my mind. But before I prepare myself for what comes next, I need to look at the mirror and checked myself out, because there has got to be some mistake! Maybe my eyes were just playing tricks on me?

I walked to the full body mirror I kept in my room. When I looked at myself, I was shocked all over again. There was no way I can change this much in just a few days. My eyes look like they are turning a whole other color. Well at east they aren't that bright a red anymore, I thought. My hair looks like it has gotten a little longer,curlier and thicker. Only black people in Hollywood get hair like this,I thought.

Staring in the mirror my min dstarted to wonder back to four nights ago. I still can’t believe he turned me after I begged him not to. He told me that he would never hurt me but he did. He lied to me! I am no longer human, I’m a..... a beautiful disaster. I became overtaken with and resentment and my body shook with raw hatred.

After getting myself together I realized that I was covered in blood so I rush to take a shower and get on more clothes. The shower was refreshing. I put on another pair of jeans and put on my Team Edward t-shirt. Yeah I know what can I say, I love vamps. I head over to my closet and retrieve my duffel bag and I packed everything I own inside. All set I thought to myself. On my way out the door I grabbed my phone,my cash form in between the mattress and my wallet off of the kitchen counter. I thought about grabbing my car keys but, now that I am a vampire, I’m probably faster without it.

As I ran I began to wonder what would happen if I found him. What he would do when he saw me. What will he think once he looks in to my newly turned crimson eyes? Would he be afraid of me, would he be angry? Would I be able to go through with my plans to get my revenge? Or will I become weak in his presence and fall back in love with him? And if so will he accept me? It’s hard to picture it but no matter that outcome I will be prepared.

Before I knew it I traveled through Canada the entire United States and then back up to Greenland. I decided to stop there to hunt and freshen up. It didn’t take me very too long to spot a pack of polar bears… I went straight for the biggest one and I didn’t stop until the last one was completely drained. I spotted a lake nearby and I began going through my bag. When I reached my hand into the front pocket of the bag and found a folded sheet of paper. It’s a letter… form Joshua?! It read:

My dearest Sweet Reign,

I am truly sorry for the pain I must have caused you the other night. I don’t know exactly what came over me. It all happened so fast, it was like I was in a trace! I felt like I was trapped somewhere that was outside of my own mind. But your screams of pain broke me out of it. I will never forgive myself for breaking my promises to you. I know that you will come looking for me. And I will be waiting for you, my love.

--Joshua

He knew that I would come for him? I stared at the letter in disbelief, slowing I crushed the letter into the palm of my right hand. I wanted to cry but there were no tears.I wanted to die but I knew that would be impossible. Although my heart doesn’t beat it still throbs with endless pain. I've missed Joshua more than I let myself believe. I long to be held and loved by him like never before. I slowly grabbed my clothes and headed towards the lake.

I remembered Joshua saying something about these vampires who were basically the oldest on earth. They’re located somewhere in South Africa. I should go and pay them a visit, I thought. I was convinced that they may be some help to me. It took no time for me to get dressed and be on my way.

But before I go I have Jessica again. Her phone rings and she picks up on the first ring.

“Reign?” she breathed, “I was so worried about you.”

“I know Jess I’m so sorry, I have something to tell you though,” I say.

“Uh-oh, Reign what are you up to?” she inquired.

“No it’s nothing like that. I'm going on a business trip.” A small lie but it relieved her.

“Okay how long will you be gone?”

“I’m not quite sure yet, but I want you to stay at my apartment while I’m gone.” I instructed her.

“Ok promise you will call me everyday.” I could tell that she’s almost whining. However, I smiled into the phone.

“Done,” I said. “I love you mama.”

“I love you too Reign. Stay safe.”

We hung up.

Next stop South Africa