0.2// germany to california

*not edited*
{💗make sure to follow, comment & vote💗}

8:57 A.M // Germany
*outfit and makeup*

"Yes I love this color with the style

"Yes I love this color with the style."
I say with a big smile on my face.

Today I'm in Herzogenaurch, Germany
With puma designing my whole line with them. The whole deal is still a secret, we decided that it would be better to wait to tell the whole public when we have our sketches done and production has started. I'm in the middle of sketching out a design when I feel someone smack my ass hard, I quickly turn around to a smirking Frank.

"Hey doll." He says and hugs me. I instantly hug back and smack his ass back.

"Don't smack my ass. That Hurts you asshole." I say with sass.

He laughs putting one hand over his heart and the other in the air asking God for forgiveness, I laugh at him and tell him to fuck off. Before going back to my sketches.

"So what the fuck happened last night"
"The dick got what he deserved. I told him to never come up to me, and he did so what happened, happened." I say shrugging my shoulders, flipping my hair.

*flashback*
"Hey stranger"his rough voice said.
I turn around quickly and kneed him in the dick.
"DON'T YOU DARE PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON ME." I YELLED AT HIM
As he was crouching over I slap him across his face. Watch as his hand instantly goes towards his face.
In case you were wondering who it was it was PARTYNEXTDOOR who was my victim. I can't believe he's coming up to me like he didn't do anything to my girl kehlani. I was friends with party but after all that shit, chicks before dicks playa. For a second I regretted doing this in a public area but we were in a corner but still we are both famous and will have cameras on us one way or another. I turn my head and see a couple people filming but I honestly don't give a fuck. I look at him hunched over and whisper in his ear "Don't you fucking dare come up to me ever again. I told you when I went to your place, to never contact me only if you were dying, then maybe I would consider it. Fuck you." I say I push his head away. Walking to find Oliver so I can leave, ignoring everyone in my way.
*end of flashback*
Just after telling Frank what went down.
I got an incoming call from yours truly
'HOELANI👅💦🙄'
I excused myself from everyone else, and answered the call.
'OH MY GOD BITCH YOU DID NOT-'' she busted up laughing towards the end of her sentence. I just laughed and responded
"BUT I DID HOE"
We just busted up and she asked what went down, and I explained it all to her.
"But yeah, we have to hang out when you come back to LA. I'm back for a little while just to clear my mind." She said softly.
"Bitch you already know I got you. As soon as I get to LA we are all going to lounge around my house bc we fucked up your place last time." I chuckled.
"For sure ma! Just let me know"
"Alright well I gotta go bae."
"See ya. And Gianna?"
"Yeah?"
"Thanks for having my back, a lot of people say they do but they never do."
"Don't worry about it, I know you'd do the same for me. Ok well I gotta go for real now. Love you."
"Love you too."
I hung up, and smiled slightly. I've known her for a bit, but she's like my sister. I sighed walking back to the design room.