0.3// fvck it

{make sure to follow, comment & vote💗}

*not edited*

Recap:
I sighed and Rakim asked me "what's wrong."
Fuck it I thought.
I leaned in and kissed him.

11:52 P.M. // Los Angeles

He instantly kissed back, holding my face, his thumb caressing my cheekbone. I was the first to pull away.

"I'm sorry. That shouldn't of happened."
Looking off to the opposite side of him. He stayed silent. Just watching me. I looked down at my heels. I heard him smack his lips.

"Why not?" He asked with annoyance. "I've been feeling you since I meet you. I know you're damaged or whatever but I'm not like that. I'm not gonna use you for sex or whatever, I'm not gonna beat you. What are you so afraid of?"

"If I'm so damaged, why bother? You said it before you have other females lining up for you, go to them for all I care." I said with venom laced with each vowel.

He grabbed my shoulders, making me look at him, "what the fuck don't you understand. I don't want them I want you. All of it. Good and bad." He said sincerely. "I honestly do like you. Since day one." He laughed, tilting his head to the right.

I looked at him. Analyzing him. I honestly do like him. It's just so hard trusting men. People in general but men in a way I can't even describe. It all happens so fast. I just can't trust myself to make the same mistake I made last time. I sighed. Tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "I know. Yams would always tell me but I didn't believe him. Well not until now at least." I said lowly, like I was speaking to myself.

*flashback*

"Ooooowwww. This shit sucks man!" I whine. As Yams finishes up my finger tattoo.

"Calm down Gianna. I'm almost done. It's totally gonna be worth it." He says nonchalantly.

A couple minutes later he stops his tattoo gun, starts cleaning it up while saying 'WALLAA!'.

I squeal as I look at it.

"Looks so fucking sick brotha!" My accent coming through thick.

"Yeah baby!" He says mimicking my accent.

I laugh at him telling him to shut up playfully lightly pushing his shoulder.

"You know my boy digs you?" He says while rolling up a blunt skillfully.

I roll my eyes, "Oh yeah? They don't have the balls to tell me themselves? Am I really that intimidating or something?!" I exclaimed.

"Hell yeah you can be intimidating! You just blew up at me telling you someone's felling you" he chuckled.

Passing me the blunt, I put it to my lips and inhale. I fucking need this on the daily or I can't function properly. Running my fingers through my hair. I pass him the blunt. It's quite for a second before I break it.

"Who is it?" I ask softly.

"Who else would it be?" He responds.