School

Everyone thinks that she just moved schools. She didn't. She jumped. Everyone in the school corridors are asking me how I am but I don't know why. There is no way that anyone knows about Sonny. They couldn't know.

I ran over to Tom to ask why everyone is talking to me. "Haven't you heard?" Haven't I heard what? What could possibly be even worse with my life right now? I actually just said "Haven't I heard what? Don't play games with me right now, Tom!" "You seriously haven't heard, have you?" I was getting frustrated now. "WHAT HAVEN'T I HEARD, TOM?!" I wanted to punch him in the face so hard right now! "You are getting kicked out of school!" WHAT?! "WHAT?!" I screamed it that time. I didn't know what I possibly could of done that meant they had the right to kick me out of school, but trust me I am going to find out.
—————————————————
I found out the reason. It was because I seemed really lonely. Now I just need to try and tell my mum that I am not leaving this school. EVER. It is going to be hard but I think that I can convince her to let me stay at my school.
—————————————————
I told her. She said that she didn't actually care about what I did and that it was my choice. I hugged her so hard she shouted. So I went back to my room to gather my thoughts. I mean, what did I really have at that school other than seeing things that remind me of sonny everywhere I turn. I don't even have that many friends, only Tom. Would it really be so bad if I did move to another school?

ANOTHER CHAPTER!! THIS WON'T BE A DAILY UPDATE BUT I WANTED TO GET STARTED ON THE BOOK SO HERE YOU GO!!
                     -cactus out