Warnings (Chapter 12)

When we got back to the hospital, Dylan was still awake. I showed him the text and his face turned. "I'm so sick of those guys. Why can't they find another girl to stalk." He scoffed and rested his head back. Thomas stood on the other side of the room, obviously mad about everything.

Around 12 pm, Thomas and I got food for the three of us. Dylan was going to be out tomorrow. Finally. It's annoying being so separated from him. Ugh. I miss Haley. We were pushed back out into the waiting room and my eyes dropped and I rested on Thomas' shoulder with no complaints.

*********

The next day, I had woken up around 7. Thomas was already up in Dylan's room. I walked in and pulled up a chair to Thomas. He looked so tired. He really needs to sleep tonight. "Go to sleep tonight, Thomas." I whispered. "Okay." He replied and slightly laughed. The doctors came in later and told us he could leave at about noon. Thank god.

Thomas drove home and Dylan made me sit in the back. "So, are you guys still staying at my apartment? If you do, Thomas your sleeping in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." I said. "I'm not sleeping next to him!" Dylan said and we all laughed.

After lots of arguing, Dylan and Thomas took the bed. They both deserved some sleep. We spent the rest of the day watching tv and playing MarioKart. We each won one round. We ordered pizza to the apartment too. It was like our "Dylan coming home party".  Around 10, the boys went to bed. I laid down on the couch and let my eyes close.

Hours later, I was awoken by someone knocking on the door. Weird. I got up, and put on a sweatshirt and walked to the door. I ignored the peep hole because if Jake and Andrew were to come around again, we can call the police right away. I swung the door open and Andrew stood there.

I immediately slammed the door. "Wait. Ally!" He sounded calm. "What do you want?" I said through the door. "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." With that, I slowly opened the door. "Ally, Jake is coming. That was just a deal I had made with him. I keep telling him the police are going to get us, but he won't listen." He said.

I really didn't know what to say. "Uh...okay. I believe you. Thanks Andrew. But why did you have to come in the middle of the night?" I said and rubbed my eye. "Because he's coming today." He said, which just scared me. One of the guys footsteps walked to us. Thomas.

He ran up to Andrew and was so close to punching him before I got my arm in front of him. "Stop! It's okay!" I yelled at him and he calmed down. "It was just a deal he was forced into. He's just warning me about Jake." Thomas gave Andrew a look then walked back to the bedroom.

"Sorry. They're overprotective." I laughed and looked back at Andrew. "Thanks for this. Um goodnight." He nodded and walked away. I closed the door and fell back asleep on the couch when the nightmares of Jake flooded into my mind.

*********

The next morning, they both had filming. I hadn't told Dylan about the conversation and I didn't tell Thomas that Jake was coming today. Maybe I should. "Aye Dylan," I stopped him before he walked out the door. "So Andrew stopped by last night-" "What!?" Dylan yelled, interrupting me. "No, no Dylan he said it was just a deal he was forced into, but he said that Jake's still coming. Today possibly. But I can stay here, it's okay."  I said and placed my hand on his forearm. "Yeah, your coming with us today."

After I said hi to everyone, Dylan forced me into his trailer. "If you leave this trailer, I don't know what I'm gonna do with you,". A small smile spread onto his face. "If you need to use the bathroom, there's one right there. There's a security guard or two on the set. He won't be able to get in." He looked so nervous. "Dylan, it'll be okay. Go." He smiled and walked out the trailer door.

I found myself at the peak of boredom. But I knew I couldn't leave this small trailer. While I was playing subway surfers, a loud pounding against the door echoed through the room. Dylan was yelling outside. I ran and opened it. "He has a gun." He said through heavy breaths.

"He-he almost got Ki Hong. I don't know how he got in. They got everyone else safe, but I needed to find you, but now I don't think it's safe to sneak out. I can't lose you." He all mumbled out, the last line making me smile slightly. Another pounding sounded at the door which made me jump. Dylan pulled me into the closet.

The door was bust open. Dylan rushed out of the closet before I could stop him. What if this was a trap? What if it's what he wanted? I ran out the closet door, pulled Dylan off Jake, and moved us farther away from Jake. "Jake. Stop."  I said. "No. Ally, stop." Dylan said through heavy breaths. I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Why Jake! Why do you have to do this! Find someone else torture! Leave everyone here alone!" I yelled, tears forming in my eyes. "Ally, you better be a good girl and listen, or he gets a bullet to the head." Jake said and lifted the gun up. I looked back at Dylan, and sadness filled his eyes. I slowly starting taking steps away.

Jake gripped my arm, hard, with a gun in his hand. "Why?" I croaked out. I've put Dylan through all this suffering. "Ally, you left me. Like your going to leave Dylan." He said. "Why are you hurting me if you want me?" I asked. He didn't answer. Jake pushed me into the same car as that night with Dylan.

*********
Sorry if there's spelling mistakes but thank you for reading! So what's gonna happen to Ally? I'm thinking I'll start the next chapter with Dylan's POV ❤️

-julie