LAST CHAPTER

Last chapter!! :)

*********
Premiere day. Dylan's alarm rung at 7. Too early. I groaned and felt Dylan's arms wrap tighter around my body. I squiggled out and went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and hair. Dylan's arms snaked around my waist and I smiled.

I walked into the salon. Hours later, my hair didn't even look like my own hair. It was full of fluffy curls and and the tips were tinted blonde.  So glad I gotten it don't instead of doing it myself.

I walked into the apartment and skipped up to Dylan's room, and he was standing there naked. "Ah!!" I yelled and covered my eyes and ran out the room. I could hear him laughing at me. "Get some clothes on!" I was still covering my eyes when his arms wrapped around my body and was lifted. Luckily, he puts some pants on. (a/n 😏😏) He set me down on the bed. "Dylan my hair!!" I lightly touched my curls. He rolled his eyes and laughed. God I love his smile.

I slipped through his arms and went into the bathroom, locking it behind me. I shimmed my dress on and fixed my curls. I came out looking for my earrings. "Wow, y-you look stunning" I laughed and gave him a wink. A knock was heard at the door. I told Haley she had to do my makeup, I'm not good at that stuff.

"Done!" Haley cheered and stepped back. I turned to look at myself in the mirror and wow. I've never felt this pretty. "Thank youuuuu" I hugged her. "Now get going! Dylan's waiting for you!" We laughed and I hurried out of the bathroom.

Dylan intertwined his hands with mine as we walked down the red carpet. The lights were very bright, but I tried my best to ignore it and smile. "Dylan! Kiss her!" "Get closer together!" "Kiss!" multiple voices yelled at once. Dylan pulled me off quickly, to prevent anything else from happening.

We met up with Thomas and all the others, which were very happy. We found our seats in the theatre and Dylan came closer to my ear, "thank you for going out there with me, I know you don't like that stuff." He smiled and I smiled back. "No problem, thank you for being such an amazing boyfriend," he smiled wider and The Maze Runner: The Death Cure started playing upon the screen.

********

We filed out of the theatre, Dylan's squeezing my hand to reassure me. We said goodbye and somehow made out way to a park nearby. We sat on the bench, just enjoying each other's embrace. Dylan reached into his pocket and pulled out a small brown box. I gasped and put my hand to my mouth. "Don't worry, it's not a engagement ring," we slightly laughed. "Ally, you make me so happy and don't even know it. I want to wake up to you every morning. I love you so much. This is a promise ring. Promise to stay in my life forever. I hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear, "yes."

***********