Chapter 23 - Wasted.

Halsey's POV:

Halsey's POV:

"God, I'm exhausted." Sighed Brad who just recently took my hand to his as we left the studio together.

"I know, baby. I am too." I smiled, trying to cheer him up a little.

"So, we're heading to yours?" He grinned cheekily.

"And why should we head to mine's?" I raised an eyebrow, knowing he had something on his mind.

"I don't know. I'm tired and we can watch Netflix?" He shrugged.

"Sounds like a great idea." I nodded. Since we're both tired, why not?

We both went to my car, as it was my turn to drive as I started the engines on the way home. Apparently, I've been excited all this time because tomorrow is my 7th Anniversary of my audition in X Factor. Actually, it was the main event of how I started my whole career and growing up with it with success. Its like an appreciation and inspiration from me of how I became this big, and without my lovely fans I would've been on my position right now. They're the reason. However, my fam are kind of planning a party or a celebration about it for helping them and turned them big as well. I just don't know if what they're saying is true, you know, they love putting out pranks to someone. I just hope Brad and I would get a peaceful time alone. No distractions.

As we arrived minutes ago, we went inside to my gigantic home. I see another Rage Rover parked beside me, knowing they're here. This is why Kian called it, later then? I hoped good things and went inside anyway. As we entered the very door insid, the living room is always the cntre surprise as I see them. THEM. My siblings and cousins. By the way, they're always welcome here whenever. There's a spare key under the mat to gt inside. They're always welcome. But for now, I need some time alone with Brad.

"What the hell is going on in here?" I called aloud from far the living room to the front door. As party preparations were spreaded all over the place.

"Oh! Halsey! Finally, you're here." Andrea walked towards me, giving me a slight peck on the cheek.

"What's going on?" I smirked, about the stuff they're doing.

"Oh, you know. The party." She winks as we giggled.

"What party?" Brad asked, beside me.

"Its for her 7th Appreciation Anniversary tomorrow! Is when she fiartly got her success and for giving us such a wonderful life." She exclaimed.

"Shut up, fairy." I shooked my head as Brad pulled me in closer to him, wrapping his arms around me.

"Awesome, can I come?" He whispers, sending shivers down my spine.

"Of course, you can. Even the guys. Even everyone!" I replied sweetly, kissing his nose as he smiled up at me like an idiot and leant in for a kiss.

"Ugh, enough PDAs. If you want to help, come with me. Or if not, you should get some bloody rest!" Andrea sarcastically said.

Duh, its not like she's doing a lot of PDAs with Jaden too. -,-