Gemini

Friday, 6:30 pm- Gemini is in her room listening to music on her Ipod shuffle.

"I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!" Gemini mutters after getting a text from Libra. A selfie of her, Virgo, and Cancer in front if the football field is attached.

"I knew I should have gone to that game! But I was too scared that Ky would be there and now I'm missing out on something fun!" She grumbles to herself as she reads the text: It's so much fun here! Wish you could have come, G! Gemini wanted to go right then and there, but it wouldn't make sense with her doctor's appointment excuse.

"I wonder if Leo was there..." She thought aloud. Gemini knew that Leo was dating Virgo, but she'd had a crush on him since third grade.

Text me how they do :) Gemini quickly texted back to Libra.

"Oh well. If the team loses, everyone would probably blame it on me anyway." Gemini thought before promptly falling asleep, tired from the busy Friday activities school brought on earlier in the day.

A/N: I know this chapter is a little different from my earlier ones, being that it is a bit longer and that it is more of a narrative. I knid of like the narrative better though, and I will probably be doing a lot more in the future.