Chapter Three: Her Owl Wears Jeans

So yeah here it goes... Thanks to @5SOSKindOfGirl for encouraging me in making this story and to my friends too...

Love lots,

I lost my ID! xxxx

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Niamh's POV:

*Recap*

"I'm Mary, your mortal friend." the girl said and she crushed me into a hug.

*End of Recap*

"Let me get this straight, Mary," I said, "You were said by Apollo to stay with me?"

"Yep!" she answered as we walked down the neighborhood.

I wore this because Mary thinks it looks good on me. Mary could get along with Aphrodite. Anywhoooo....

Mary stopped at her tracks and talked to an old friend and I walked towards the park. People were scattered in the corners of thpark. Children playing soccer, couples having their picnics families flying their kites. I never knew how people live down here.

*flashback*

"Daddy! Lets play!" My 5-year old self yelled. A man approached me, his face was blurry.

"Okay Sweetie!" he said, chasing me. I screamed with delight and ran away. I ran into an alley and grinned.

No one can find me here! I thought. Then there were hissing noises. It made chills run down my spine. I turned around and saw a woman. Her eyes were bloodred and her hair started hissing and spitting.

I shrieked.

"Hush, little one." the woman said and gripped my wrists with her cold bony hands. She pulled a knife from her pocket, her eyes looked hungrily at me.

I shrieked and everything blacked out...

*end of flashback*

"Watch out!" a male voice yelled. I turned around and a soccerball hit me square on the nose.

I winced in pain as blood started to trickle down my nose.

"Bloody animal!" I hissed as Mary ran to my side.

"You should've looked at where you hi----" Mary started to stutter. I whipped my head to the boy and saw a pair of green eyes staring at me. His black hair was tousled, a perfect face, a cleft chin, broad, muscular shoulders. I stared at him and silently muttered a healing spell to heal the popped up blood vessel.

"Hey you okay?" he asked. Mary continued to stare at him, drooling over his perfect features.

"I'm good." I muttered, through gritted teeth.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Niamh, you?" I replied, as I watched him wipe his hands on his navy blue jeans. And he hugged me. My eyes were as big as saucers by that time.

"I'm Lyze, your Screech..." he whispered as he let go...

Wait, my owl was wearing jeans?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is Chapter Three... Very short. :P

So guys every and of the chapter, I will put song lyrics at the end and guess what it is and who sung it... Here goes one...

And the house gets cold when you cut the heating

Without you to hold I'll be freezing

That's it!

Loves,

         Wida

Now I told you guys my name!