Monster strike

gernes: Action, Fantasy, Game, ONA

This anime is based on the game Monster Strike
Season 1

Ren Homura has just moved back to his hometown of Kaminohara, but he isn't able to remember much about the time he spent there other than vague flashbacks. When he retrieves his cell phone which he had sent to a shop for repairs, he finds that a mysterious game titled "Monster Strike" has been installed on it. Unaware of its purpose or how it got there, Ren decides to open it, an action that will change his life forever as he finds himself suddenly attacked by a strange man.

Now trapped on the roof of his school which strangely has been designated as a "stage," Ren is shocked to see the man summon a realistic monster from the game, one that is more than capable of inflicting damage on a human. His only chance of getting out of this situation alive is by summoning the dragon Oragon, who tells Ren that he will crush the opposing monster for him. Unfortunately, it turns out that Oragon is a tiny dragon that is completely useless!

Season 1 has 51 episodes

Season 2:
Season 2 has 23 episodes

Season 3:

"When the red moon rises, the apocalypse shall visit the world..."

After many monster battles, Ren and his friends finally set all of the energy points free. But immediately afterward, Nostradamus gave a prophecy warning of a bleak future, enveloping all who heard it in indescribable anxiety. As the gang mulls over the prophecy, Mana is still struggling to understand Miroku's declaration that she holds "the power to change the world." After watching her for some time, Walpurgis tells Mana a truth she had been hiding from her. Meanwhile, Madarame is preparing to announce a new project to the world. What are his plans? And what did Walpurgis tell Mana? Are Ren and his friends headed for the dark future in the prophecy? The story finally reaches its exciting climax!

Season 3 has 13 episodes

Season 4:

The protagonist, Ren Homura, returns to the town of Kaminohara, where he once lived. But did he really live in this place before? A nagging feeling tugs at his memories. Meanwhile, a strange game is forcefully installed onto his smartphone - a game called Monster Strike. A gauntlet of battles await him. Through the fierce fighting, he pieces together his scattered memories while uncovering the truth of the game. He's supported by his companions: Aoi Mizusawa, Akira Kagetsuki, and Minami Wakaba. Together they take a step into the unknown, unsuspecting of the secrets hidden below the surface...

Season 4 has 32 episodes

My opinion:
I never watched the whole serie, because I didn't liked it. So from what I have seen I will give this serie 4/10. Sorry for the people who like this serie