Avatar the legend of Korea

Gernes: action, adventure, catroon, comedy, drama, fantasy

season 1:

  Book One: Air, sees Korra move from her secluded upbringing at the South Pole to Republic City to learn airbending from Tenzin, Avatar Aang's son. She enters the pro-bending league, and befriends the brothers Bolin and Mako, who she eventually falls in love with, as well as Asami Sato, heiress to Future Industries. The ambitious politician Tarrlok enlists Korra to fight the anti-bender uprising of the "Equalists", led by the masked Amon who strips benders of their abilities. Korra and her friends, aided by police chief Lin Beifong and United Forces general Iroh, manage to unmask and topple Amon, ending the military coup with which he seized Republic City. 

this season has 12 episodes

season 2: 

  Book Two: Spirits, is set six months later. Its premiere episodes focus on the conflict between the human and the spirit world, between the Southern and Northern Water Tribe, and between the Northern Tribe's chief Unalaq and his banished brother, Korra's father Tonraq. 

this season has 14 episodes

season 3: 

  Book Three: Change is the title of the upcoming third book of The Legend of Korra, which will run for a total of thirteen episodes. Set a few weeks after the end of Book Two: Spirits, the nomenclature refers to the changes induced by the energy shift of the planet due to Harmonic Convergence and Korra's battle with the Dark Avatar.  

this season has 13 episodes

season 4:

  Book Four is set three years after the previous season. It deals with Avatar Korra's journey of self-discovery following the physical and psychological injuries she incurred in the fight with Zaheer, and with unrest in the Earth Kingdom where Kuvira, formerly an officer in Suyin Beifong's service, seeks to seize power by military force. 

this season has 13 episodes